Join the ****ULTRAVIOLET****club!!!

I'm an extreme newbie as I just got my 1st bbag delivered today; an Ultraviolet Velo (this is my 1st post too :smile:), but I had a question... since this is my first real leather bag I wasn't sure if it's normal to have some parts of the bag a little lighter in color than the rest of that bag. And I noticed there are a couple of spots that look like a scratch, but doesn't have the "feel" of a scratch. Would any of you be so kind to help me out?

I will post pics as soon as I get home. Thank you guys in advance for your help!

Both my Ultraviolet twiggy and town have the same shade of purple throughout all parts of the leather. Very even in terms of color.

The other thing you mentioned, u might wanna explained it further with a picture. I'm not quite sure what you meant.

I'm an extreme newbie as I just got my 1st bbag delivered today; an Ultraviolet Velo (this is my 1st post too :smile:), but I had a question... since this is my first real leather bag I wasn't sure if it's normal to have some parts of the bag a little lighter in color than the rest of that bag. And I noticed there are a couple of spots that look like a scratch, but doesn't have the "feel" of a scratch. Would any of you be so kind to help me out?

I will post pics as soon as I get home. Thank you guys in advance for your help!

About the scratch... The bag is distress leather. So I should think scratches will not be obvious? So, post a picture to show the "scratch" and it'll be easier to understand.

Here are a couple of the pics of fading and scratches.

I called the Balenciaga store I purchased it from and they told me to send them pics. I sent them yesterday and haven't gotten a response back yet.

Thank you again!

Attachments

• Scratch 3 (v2).jpg
    Scratch 3 (v2).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 714
  • Fade 1.jpg
    Fade 1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 710
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 720
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 711
Hendrixlove,

It's terrible.... It's like someone used an eraser on those spots and erased off the colour. It's awful. You should bring it back and ask for an exchange. They need to do an exchange for you.

Here are a couple of the pics of fading and scratches.

I called the Balenciaga store I purchased it from and they told me to send them pics. I sent them yesterday and haven't gotten a response back yet.

Thank you again!
This bag is absolutely unacceptable. You should insist on a refund or a replacement. Sorry your first Bal experience wasn't great- hope you get it resolved. Be sure to let us know what happens!