Join The RealReal For Authentication Tips & Special Offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Megs -

This is one of the great bags you picked! From the original 2001 Stephen Sprouse collection. The screen printed graffiti pattern evokes Sprouse's NYC street influence. The white color-way is particularly striking. This is a great example of an investment piece. Other bags from this line are part of some of the finest Museum collections.

Does all LV bags you sell come with TheRealReal dustbag only? I was happy with my purchase just that I'm little disappointed that it didn't go with the LV dustbag :sad:

Also it would be nice to include in the app an access to order history. I have to log-on to my computer just to check my order instead of just accessing it directly from my phone. :smile:

BTW I love that you include an authentication card which kind of gives me confidence that the item I bought went through a meticulous process of authentication :smile:

Exclusively for TPFers we're going to take you behind the scenes and show you why The RealReal is the best Luxury Consignment site on the net:

First off we have a team of gemologists who appraise and evaluate all fine jewelry so you can feel confident that you're getting a great value on exceptional pieces!

Attachments

• IMG_1408.png
    IMG_1408.png
    620.4 KB · Views: 730
Does all LV bags you sell come with TheRealReal dustbag only? I was happy with my purchase just that I'm little disappointed that it didn't go with the LV dustbag :sad:

Also it would be nice to include in the app an access to order history. I have to log-on to my computer just to check my order instead of just accessing it directly from my phone. :smile:

BTW I love that you include an authentication card which kind of gives me confidence that the item I bought went through a meticulous process of authentication :smile:

Hi Miyosia -

Glad you loved your bag. We include the original designer dustbag when available but when not we always include one of ours. This goes for shoes, garments, accessories, etc... Love your feedback regarding the mobile app. Our development team is constantly working to improve features on the site and I'll forward this along!

Best, GW

I have to agree with a couple comments.
I find the return policy not very consumer friendly.
Also, it would be nice to not have to weed through all the "sold" bags. I would much rather concentrate on what is actually available for purchase.
I hope that feedback is helpful :smile:

I have to agree with a couple comments.
I find the return policy not very consumer friendly.
Also, it would be nice to not have to weed through all the "sold" bags. I would much rather concentrate on what is actually available for purchase.
I hope that feedback is helpful :smile:

Thanks for your feedback Jenna,

Our curated flash sales last 72 hours and are designed to be evocative of their theme: eg Stlye Icon: Iman, Urban Tropics, Bright Ideas. So we keep all products merchandised. After the sale ends all sold items are removed from the site. You can always use the search function to see only available products first.

Our Art team is comprised curators and copy writers with prestigious pedigrees such as Sotheby's, Phillips, and Artnet. Every day they are bring amazing pieces to The RealReal from the likes of Warhol and Picasso.

Attachments

• IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 659
Status
Not open for further replies.