~*Join The Glamourous Make Up Clutch Club*~

DSC03165.jpg

DSC03168.jpg

LOVE Make Ups!!:love: Kay and Beauxgoris, your MUs are gorgeous!!:yahoo: Thanks so much for sharing!:smile: Aki sweety, can't wait to see your first MU!:tender: It's a great evening bag! I'm sure you'll love it! :heart:

Here's my Cornflower MU :yes:
Cornflower.jpg

LOVE Make Ups!! Kay and Beauxgoris, your MUs are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing! Aki sweety, can't wait to see your first MU! It's a great evening bag! I'm sure you'll love it!

Here's my Cornflower MU
Cornflower.jpg

Marie, that is one gorgeous Cornflower MU!! :drool: The leather looks so yummy broken in!
Actually, come to think about it, I think yours is the only Cornflower MU I have ever seen!!! :nuts:
Thank you for sharing Marie! :girlsigh:

Yah, I am hoping to soon score a MU too though more than anything I need to make up my mind in which colour :Push:
Thanks for the sweet wish :love:

Great thread. I definitely want a MU clutch - I actually need one!!

I love looking at everyone else's for inspiration. Keep em coming and thanks aki for starting this thread.

Great thread. I definitely want a MU clutch - I actually need one!!

I love looking at everyone else's for inspiration. Keep em coming and thanks aki for starting this thread.

Same here Karen! Perhaps we can live in a parallel world, if you get one, I too will be able to get my grubby paws on it :drool:

LOL! No problem..it's always good to start a thread to enable us to get more Bbags in my opinion :graucho:

^^ LOL!!! I'm keeping my eyes open for the right one to come along.

I'll know it when I see it. There's too many colours to be 100% sure which I'll want but worst comes to the worst, I'll go for amesthyst for this Fall since that seems to be nice fuschia.