Join the Day club...

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I just love:heart: the day style. having had only cities until a few weeks ago I was afraid that I would be a little dissapointed but not at all!

THE INSIDE:

It's such a wonderful easy to carry bag. I have a small child as well as two older girls (they do carry their own stuff now), and I carry a few things but not that much.
The day is perfect stays very nicely on the shoulder, even better than the city, the out and insidepockets are perfect and deep can hold keys cellphone etc...easily again better than in the city and since my wallet LV Zippy Organizer an LV make up pochette are huge I really don't have any trouble finding them.

THE OUTSIDE:

Less structured than the city it slouches very nicely and worn looks really hip, my two girls just love it and think it's the coolest style...:yes:

So please share your thoughts, pics and so on....:yes:
Wouldn't it be great to "collect" in this thread pics of all the days ever made ?

You know mine already but i'll try to add some wearing them as soon as I can...

Attachments

• DSCN3593.jpg
    DSCN3593.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 4,617
  • DSCN3588.jpg
    DSCN3588.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 3,982
I love your Days....both are so pretty.

I only have one.....a bubblegum pink Day. It is my throw around/bad weather bag.

Here she....a little beat up but I still love her.:heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0311.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 9,818
  • DSC_0312.jpg
    DSC_0312.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 9,812
Reactions: Monz1987
I wish I could join the day club! :girlsigh: I hope my finances get sorted at some point - or I win the lottery - because I want a new bag so badly, and am still pining for an Ink day...

Reactions: Monz1987
I just love the Day in Black! it's so classic and rock'n'roll at the same time! (I know, so are all the other Bals, but I would have a hard time saying the same thing about a Bubblegum pink or Sky blue bag, you know?)

I have been thinking about one for a while. Ok really only since catcat brought this up the first time. I just am afraid the bag is going to overwhelm me as I am only 5'4" and on the small side. When I measured the bag it could hang down past my butt. I sooo wish I could try one in person rather than buy it sight unseen.

I'm 5'0 and just bought one... if only it wasn't being sent USPS, with no tracking number, shudder.... gonna take weeks!!! But i did try one on in a store and it looked ok, but stiff. Which is why I'm looking forward to getting one which (at least in the picture) looked nice and slouchy... Will post pictures when i get it!