Join the Day club...

Hello Day Clubbers,
I'm contemplating a few colors right now on the preloved market. Can anyone speak to the anthrocite 2007 day? I'm usually not a grey person but I've heard that it has nice blue and green undertones.
if my memory serves me right, 2007 had green undertone, and 2008 Anthra had bluish undertone
mine is 2008 and imo it is lead grey with more purple rather than blue hue

Attachments

• IMG_1484.JPG
    IMG_1484.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 230
if my memory serves me right, 2007 had green undertone, and 2008 Anthra had bluish undertone
mine is 2008 and imo it is lead grey with more purple rather than blue hue
Thanks for this information! Love your bag; it looks like you have kept it in beautiful condition. I went ahead and bought the 2007 I found (on layaway). I'm looking forward to seeing what this color looks like in IRL. So hard to judge the anthra colors and years from photos.

Thanks for this information! Love your bag; it looks like you have kept it in beautiful condition. I went ahead and bought the 2007 I found (on layaway). I'm looking forward to seeing what this color looks like in IRL. So hard to judge the anthra colors and years from photos.
thank you! :smile:
given that the bag is 10+ y/o it could have faded, colour changed, it's always a bit of gambling to buy an old bag, but it's such a great fun, isn't it??
fyi, 2007 chevre is one on of the best years for leather, regardless of the undertone it will be a great leather to have!

thank you! :smile:
given that the bag is 10+ y/o it could have faded, colour changed, it's always a bit of gambling to buy an old bag, but it's such a great fun, isn't it??
fyi, 2007 chevre is one on of the best years for leather, regardless of the undertone it will be a great leather to have!
YES, absolutely. I enjoy the challenge, and I love cleaning, polishing, and fixing old bags (and shoes). I'm excited to see this leather up close. Will post picks when she arrives. Also excited to own a day! I love the look of them.

Reactions: ksuromax
YES, absolutely. I enjoy the challenge, and I love cleaning, polishing, and fixing old bags (and shoes). I'm excited to see this leather up close. Will post picks when she arrives. Also excited to own a day! I love the look of them.
i have 6, and they are great bags!!
please, do a proper reveal and post lots of pics! i'd love to see 07 chevre Anthra! :loveeyes:

Reactions: Kimbashop
Day fans, my 07 day arrived. What a great style! I love how it sits on the shoulder and how comfy it is while also capable of holding so many things. Why oh why did Bal stop making this style?

AFF advertises this as anthra. Looking at the season number on the tag suggests that this is Plomb (if 3=F/W). Either way it is a chameleon, shifting color all the time. Here she is! I want about 5 more Days!
62175ECC-E8BE-4030-9D9B-A049B6DDBE43.jpeg 82DB90AE-E133-46E4-959D-7B2D45298222.jpeg 098DA0C4-6E1E-418A-A212-F8D8EEF830B9.jpeg

Day fans, my 07 day arrived. What a great style! I love how it sits on the shoulder and how comfy it is while also capable of holding so many things. Why oh why did Bal stop making this style?

AFF advertises this as anthra. Looking at the season number on the tag suggests that this is Plomb (if 3=F/W). Either way it is a chameleon, shifting color all the time. Here she is! I want about 5 more Days!
View attachment 4220741 View attachment 4220740 View attachment 4220739
Gorgeous score, congrats!!
Looks like Plomb, indeed

View attachment 4220741 View attachment 4220740 View attachment 4220739
Congrats on this :heart: beautiful day ! Enjoy !