Join me vicariously at BNY

Queenvictoria...don't come without William!!!

Incoralblue....are you in?

Lol! Totally, New York is only 3 1/2 hours away! I'm actually going to Bal NY for a day trip in two weeks. But can definitely go again in May! I love the store.

Yes, Queenvictioria MUST bring William!!!

This is going to be so exciting...
:dothewave:

We're all going to end up being on the evening news!

I don't know if any of you have heard of "flash mobs" people who get email or read on the web to show up at a random place at the last minute and do a random "performance art" type of act, but that is what we are! We are a bbag flash mob! :supacool:

Oh man, I sooo wanna go!
I think it is like a 13 hour drive :nuts: wonder how much air fare is ..... Oh, and sorry girls, but 05 William gets MOTION SICK :Push: do NOT want to travel with him - LOL!

Purse-Oooo, I'm so glad we got this party going!:drinkup:
Ladies, unfortunately I won't be able to join you this time! I wish I still lived in NYC-I used to live 5min from Bal NY!
So have a drink for me and have LOADS of fun!!!:party:

Purse-Oooo, I'm so glad we got this party going!:drinkup:
Ladies, unfortunately I won't be able to join you this time! I wish I still lived in NYC-I used to live 5min from Bal NY!
So have a drink for me and have LOADS of fun!!!:party:

What a bummer MarieG :crybaby: We will have to recruit somebody to video the event so we can post it on youtube!!! :yes:

Oooh, ooh!! Can I come please? I do have 2 toddlers who loves touching things, putting things in their mouths, making a huge mess! OMG, I have a great idea! I can give them both a few jars of prunes......

Do you think the SA's would mind if I changed their diapers in the middle of the store??? :yahoo:

l