Review Joico K Pak moisture intense hydrator

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I grabbed a sample size of this stuff at ulta from the "trial size" bin near the check out. I actually went into ulta looking for a deep conditioning treatment and was about to leave empty handed. This stuff is amazing and I will definitely be back for a full size version asap!

FYI my hair is all natural the only damage I do is blow drying my hair 1-3 times a week and I flat iron it maybe 1-2 times a month. My hair is thick and straight/slightly wavy in the back and is long. Normally I air dry it but now that the colder weather is creeping in I will blow dry it more frequently. My hair is dry partially due to the weather change and partially due to a strict diet. But the past few months my hair has been feeling on the dry side and hasn't had as much shine/sheen it normally dose. It has also been getting tangled very easily despite that I do get regular hair cuts.

I am also a sensitive to a lot of beauty/hair products. A lot of hair products are too overly perfumed for me this has a nice light scent that is not overwhelming(one of the reasons I was about to walk out empty handed because everything I was checking out had such strong scents). And a lot of hair products tend to make my scalp break out in pimples and this did not finding ones that don't is hard for me. This product made my hair super soft and shinny. The scent is light and dose linger a tad when your hair is dry. My hair is not tangling up like it was before I tried this.

I walked in looking for a deep conditioner and was about to walk out empty handed and I'm so happy I saw this in the check out line and took a chance. Joico is a brand I never really considered or gave much thought too for hair care. After trying this product I will definitely check out other products by them in the future when I need shampoo & conditioners.