Johnny Weir

amanda said:
not only that, i don't think she ever won a single pro tourny, period.

someone should introduce this guy to bryanboy, lol.

She always played on centre court though.. grr !

Am I the only one that thinks Anna isn't even that hot ? I mean, Maria Sharpova just leaves her behind in the dust !!

Johnny isn't fab.. he's kind of crass. Making a fuss cause he had to walk to the ATM ? If you really had all that money, you would just pay someone to get it ! I find Bryanboy endearing, but.. Johnny Weir not so much. The fact that his last name is one letter away from weird should be a red flag !!

ayla said:
The fact that his last name is one letter away from weird should be a red flag !!

HAHA!! I love that comment Ayla! He's too weird for my liking. I wonder who would marry him. Because he'll probably spend all the money and leave the wife with none.

shu said:
HAHA!! I love that comment Ayla! He's too weird for my liking. I wonder who would marry him. Because he'll probably spend all the money and leave the wife with none.

Not that it matters, but haven't there been questions about his sexuality?

The way he's spending all his $$$ now, he won't even be able to afford a knockoff coinpurse in 5 years...poor guy needs to come back to planet earth and get some sportsmanship rather than playing the diva card or he totally risks losing some endorsements/partnerships with the ice touring groups. : ( Not hating, but I mean... geez!

He is a great athlete, ok, he is maybe too young and unexperienced (if compared to Evgenji Plushenko, for example) but I think he's going to become a big name in international figure ice-skating. I don't really care about his sexual habits, btw.