Johnny Depp

• Haha
Reactions: purseinsanity
To be clear, Amber wasn't banned from GoFundMe. They're fake GoFundMes that were shut down.
I understand why Amber wasn't banned from GoFuneMe. I just didn't know how to post the bottom tweet without posting the tweet at the top. I was only interested in posting the information at the bottom which was Adam Waldman's comment with the Australia Flag that he posted when someone asked him were was he and he posted the Australia flag because he is in Australia right now. . :lol: I understand that the GoFundMe account was shut down because it was started without Amber Heard's approval and also without Amber's legal team's approval. Thank you

Edited to Add: That you-tuber that made that video, I just wished that he didn't make just clickbait titles for his video. :frown:

Last edited:

They originally wanted like 86000 or something like that. They wanted him to pay the costs for them having to produce documents for discovery in the trial. The Judge gave them much less, saying they got a Cadallac when they could have bought a Ford. LOL In other words they didn't have to hire such fancy attorney's that charged them way too much for a simple discovery motion.

As Emily said, way worth it for Johnny because if they hadn't sought the documents and testimony, the whole Pledged vs Donated wouldn't have come up. They wouldn't have known about Musk donating in her name and also that the ACLU placed the Op-Ed in the first place as they were using her as a "spokesperson." Which all turned out to be very important at the trial.

They originally wanted like 86000 or something like that. They wanted him to pay the costs for them having to produce documents for discovery in the trial. The Judge gave them much less, saying they got a Cadallac when they could have bought a Ford. LOL In other words they didn't have to hire such fancy attorney's that charged them way too much for a simple discovery motion.

As Emily said, way worth it for Johnny because if they hadn't sought the documents and testimony, the whole Pledged vs Donated wouldn't have come up. They wouldn't have known about Musk donating in her name and also that the ACLU placed the Op-Ed in the first place as they were using her as a "spokesperson." Which all turned out to be very important at the trial.
Oh yeah I heard about how they at first wanted 86,000 dollars. so true about what Emily said.

Edited to add

"gile" they really meant to type "File"

Amber Heard’s attorneys ask court to set aside defamation verdict

Last edited:
Reactions: Chanbal and Sferics
It's not over! I wonder who chooses the pictures for DM. :amuse:
View attachment 5440491
yep it's no over but I don't think that Judge will agree to this