Johnny Depp

Leaving this here. Gives food for thought/balancing perspective esp to myself who has not followed the trial closely. I really hope that people (esp women) learn from this and other abuse cases.

Well- some of us DID watch weeks of testimony all day long from both sides. I remain flabbergasted by the remaining number of people that still use the "I didn't follow the trial but...(Amber is female)..." line of defense. Maybe try re-watching some of the trial first? It's all posted on Youtube on Law and Crime network. I mean there just aren't many people on this thread that are going to be swayed by the "I didn't watch the trial but..." line of thinking.

By the way, the DARVO logic could also be used on Amber.....just sayin'. :flowers: : She cried abuse first so that people would always associate her as the "first victim", after she had served it to him repeatedly, and filed for divorce after she already knew he was going to, in order to beat him to the punch as it were. There was nothing uncalculated about it.

Last edited:
Leaving this here. Gives food for thought/balancing perspective esp to myself who has not followed the trial closely. I really hope that people (esp women) learn from this and other abuse cases.

Isn't that what Amber did to Johnny Depp? DARVO? Are we just gonna forget all the other evidence and testimonies? Are just gonna ignore the body language experts, psychologists and psychiatrists and DA experts and their opinions after literally watching the whole trial? Johnny Depp NEVER denied he headbutted her. But Amber NEVER admit anything. She just lies and lies and lies. Amber is not the only one who gets support from the DV victims, most of them in fact support Johnny.

Well- some of us DID watch weeks of testimony all day long from both sides. I remain flabbergasted by the remaining number of people that still use the "I didn't follow the trial but...(Amber is female)..." line of defense. Maybe try re-watching some of the trial first? It's all posted on Youtube on Law and Crime network. I mean there just aren't many people on this thread that are going to be swayed by the "I didn't watch the trial but..." line of thinking.

By the way, the DARVO logic could also be used on Amber.....just sayin'. :flowers: : She cried abuse first so that people would always associate her as the "first victim", after she had served it to him repeatedly, and filed for divorce after she already knew he was going to, in order to beat him to the punch as it were. There was nothing uncalculated about it.

This. My pet peeve from all of this is folks who chime in saying 'Oh I didn't watch the trial... BUT Amber is innocent.' Please.

I mean, almost every take I've seen on this was the person started out pre-disposed to believe AH. All the legal experts said he had a much harder legal road as Defamation of a public figure is a harder standard, must prove intentional malice etc.

Then she testified. While a bunch of unflattering things came out about him as well, it was clear she was lying as soon as she was crossed. EVERYONE who actually watched and hadn't pre made up their mind because AH is a woman knows what they saw & heard. This insistence by some media and other figures to continue acting as if she was the victim confounds me. Such as all the time put in that thread above. Yes there are points in there that in general can happen to victims, but she is not one. The sooner they realize that LYING is worse for their cause then acting outraged after a fair verdict, their blood pressure will go down a few point points and they'll be better off.

Last edited:
I sip this tea, but we really need to see the timestamps.
if I it I'll post it

but for right now this is all that I have
This article is from JUne 2020

• "DailyMail.com has since then obtained an image of a woman closely resembling Delevingne riding the private elevator to Depp's penthouse in late 2016
  • It was shot from the same camera that captured Heard and Musk cuddling up as they took the identical elevator
  • A concierge boss said of the trio in a deposition: 'I saw them going up and down the elevator over and over again'"
  • Johnny Depp 'hasn't ruled out' serving Cara Delevingne with a subpoena in his $50M defamation suit against ex wife Amber Heard, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • 'Cara could also be compelled to give evidence - by either party. It's definitely a possibility. Almost anything can happen in this case,' an insider confirmed "
    This is from the article that is linked up above.

Looking back:

The private details of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's tumultuous relationship once again played out in court — and on June 1, ended in another verdict (a jury has decided that Heard's 2018 op-ed in which she referred to herself as a victim of sexual violence was defamatory).
The former couple first met on the set of their shared 2011 film The Rum Diary. Though they were each linked to other people at the time (Depp was in a long-term relationship with French musician and actress Vanessa Paradis while Heard was dating photographer Tasya van Ree), both stars have said that there was an undeniable chemistry between them.
Following Depp's split from Paradis, the two began secretly dating. "I felt like this man knew me, saw me, in a way no one else had," Heard would later say of "falling head over heels in love" with the actor. "When I was around Johnny I felt like the most beautiful person in the world. It made me feel seen. It made me feel like a million dollars."