Johnny Depp

I guess because people are still interested. My DH can't turn the channel quickly enough when he sees anything about this trial

i don't think many people are that interested in what she has to say at all. that interview she gave shows this. of course she still has those people trying to raise money for her so someone will buy it but i highly doubt it will be a #1 best seller!

Last edited:
"the source" says she considers her career in hollywood to be over :angel::lol: and is in desperate need of money.

Honestly, at this point it would be much much simpler to hit her with the NDA they both signed upon their divorce that I suppose is meant to prevent just this sort of thing.

IT's only fair she should be cut, JD got cut from two franchises, everyone wants to be treated fairly in the end if it is true that abuse has no gender. If she doesn't stop speaking soon, she will be a laughing stock... she should learn from Will Smith and go to India and disappear for a while.
Didn't India help out enough?? You're going to torture the whole subcontinent with this lunatic?!!?

In a effort to make everyone forget about her flying a private jet last week Amber did a “shopping” in TJMax photo op. I’m not surprised by her wanting to do a tell all book. But I don’t understand how she can do it without it being considered defamation again? She needs to stop milking her relationship with Johnny for money.

was this to remind everyone how broke she supposedly is??:hrmm:

Honestly, at this point it would be much much simpler to hit her with the NDA they both signed upon their divorce that I suppose is meant to prevent just this sort of thing.

exactly! I don’t see how she can write it! unless they are going to wait for it to drop then sue for every dime she got and makes so that she never sees a penny of profit!

In a effort to make everyone forget about her flying a private jet last week Amber did a “shopping” in TJMax photo op. I’m not surprised by her wanting to do a tell all book. But I don’t understand how she can do it without it being considered defamation again? She needs to stop milking her relationship with Johnny for money.

i just saw the pics and video of her and her sister. this was nothing but a photo op for her as she keeps looking around for the camera to make sure she is seen being reduced to tj maxx because she has no money. :rolleyes: i hope she found a nice belt because she keeps pulling up those jeans that don't fit! :lol: :lol:

i just saw the pics and video of her and her sister. this was nothing but a photo op for her as she keeps looking around for the camera to make sure she is seen being reduced to tj maxx because she has no money. :rolleyes: i hope she found a nice belt because she keeps pulling up those jeans that don't fit! :lol: :lol:

was this to remind everyone how broke she supposedly is??:hrmm:

exactly! I don’t see how she can write it! unless they are going to wait for it to drop then sue for every dime she got and makes so that she never sees a penny of profit!

I think if it were me, and I didn't want a big ruckus of legal issues again I'd have my lawyers send a cease and desist reminder of the NDA they signed. :lol: (But I said earlier in this thread that she always seems to be the one continuing to seek attention. She was the one who kept bringing their relationship up publicly after they split even knowing what she signed, and trying to further herself with it in whatever way possible. That kind of personality just can't stop...)

I think if it were me, and I didn't want a big ruckus of legal issues again I'd have my lawyers send a cease and desist reminder of the NDA they signed. :lol: (But I said earlier in this thread that she always seems to be the one continuing to seek attention. She was the one who kept bringing their relationship up publicly after they split even knowing what she signed, and trying to further herself with it in whatever way possible. That kind of personality just can't stop...)

so would i - and everyone is wondering why they have not.

Reactions: bunnycat
Depps team can file an injunction to keep her from making the same defamatory statements. They may have been waiting on seeing what she said in the interview and what on grounds exactly she is pursuing the appeal.

I also learned the "mountains" of evidence they supposedly didn't let in, such as the therapist notes ARE hearsay and since legally she is the best person to tell her own "story" she was perfectly allowed to tell it. (which she did, lies and all). Plus the experts hers (Dr.Hughes, i think) and his Dr Curry were both asked about and referenced the notes. so the notes were actually referenced and not all together kept out. But that doesn't fit the narrative they are trying to create.

What they really wanted was to be able to say SHE (actually the Sun) won the UK case, in order to prejudice the jury. Nope, not gonna happen.

Is she wearing a pair of those furry Gucci leather loafers? While bargain hunting? :coolio:

I'm so over Heard and her attention seeking ways. Enough already and the media should stop giving her a platform.