Johnny Depp

No one can conclusively say that he’s never physically abused her. He was constantly under the influence of hard drugs and alcohol. Who knows what he was capable of during those benders.
I mean, he wrote about burning her for gods sake! Who talks like that?? A very very disturbed person. That’s not “dark humor” to me, it’s frightening and deranged.

Btw, I truly believe they were BOTH toxic and abusive to one another.

I took that as figuratively not literal. He wanted to prove his point in court and if she wanted to fight, he was going to take her down. In most of the recordings you can hear him trying to calm and deescalate the situation. And trying to get away from her.

With all his relationships he seems to fall fast including the recent Russian girl who apparently lived with him, they talked about marriage. She didn't like the attention she was getting from the UK trial so she ended it.

No one can conclusively say that he’s never physically abused her. He was constantly under the influence of hard drugs and alcohol. Who knows what he was capable of during those benders.
I mean, he wrote about burning her for gods sake! Who talks like that?? A very very disturbed person. That’s not “dark humor” to me, it’s frightening and deranged.

Again, what has been proven.
There's no proof Johnny has ever beaten AH, nor has he admitted to ever having done so.
But of course, if you dislike JD right off the bat, that's what you'd love to believe. But then again, where's the proof?
And with all that I've seen of AH so far, she's many many levels above Johnny in terms of being deranged, and disturbed.
I will never forget that taunting and psycho laugh of hers.

Last edited:
nope, not just you. AH is queen of snotty. I was almost buying it when she dry-cried and told how her life is difficult now and she gets threats and she’s miserable…but then she literally flipped 2 min later after the pause with nose wiping and when CV begun the questioning. She was back being AH we all know and love :biggrin:
Couldn't someone close to Amber not tell her how phony and incredibly ugly her demeanor is? And then the constant head-turning to the jury is just maddening to watch. I was half-expecting her to do a demonic 360° exorcist-style head spin if CV pissed her off enough :biggrin:.

EXOR.jpg

Is it just me or was Amber a bit...snotty bordering on aggressive here? I guess it was harder to keep up the meek act when confronted with several lies within minutes.

ETA: it says the video is unavailable? I can still watch it on Youtube. The title is "Camille Vasquez laughs at Amber as she claims everyone else is a liar".

sometimes videos are setup so that they will only be available to watch on youtube or with the youtube app.

• Insightful
Reactions: QueenofWrapDress
AH's lawyers closing arguments are strong but its because they're just re-presenting the evidence the way they want it to be percieved- without the ability for anyone to object, explain, or rebutt. ETA- oh they can object and are doing so.
The first lawyer started out strong with the law but this Elaine according to Emily D Baker crapped in Rottenborn bed. Elaine also misspoke about malice twice and Elaine had to clear that up with the juror.

Damn, no verdict until next week. Check out the look AH threw when CV said Ben King and others weren't on JD's payroll testifying on his behalf. In fact all thru the trial she couldn't keep her head from constantly rotating around or moving even when not on the stand or from making faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: uhpharm01
He made his case for defamation and outed her abuse. So strange that people will say he abused her verbally or thrashed cabinets but not acknowledge her admitted physical abuse of him. She said “I wasn’t punching you, I was hitting you.” Imagine a man saying that. It does women who are actual victims no favors for AH to use them like this, to want to be the “brand ambassador” for DV. It’s not that she’s an “imperfect victim,” it’s that it’s been proven on many counts that she has lied under oath. Depp from evidence in this trial seems to be the “imperfect victim” in this case.
THIS.

But that's just opinion. Even in recordings, he's always the one who wants to go when they have a right. He always tries to escape. That tell us something. As JD'S lawyer said in his closing argument, it's not Amber v.s Johnny, it's Amber v.s Johnny and all the witnesses that were said there. If you actually watch the trial, they all said Johnny NEVER trashed their apartment/houses.. Facts are facts. Forensic datas don't take sides.

The first lawyer started out strong with the law but this Elaine according to Emily D Baker crapped in Rottenborn bed. Elaine also misspoke about malice twice and Elaine had to clear that up with the juror.

Emily is great isn't she? So glad I bumped into her channel during this.

Elaine was like a buzzsaw, she just kept regurgitating rapid fire all the stuff in evidence that we know AH lied about as if it was true. Very wierd. And yes she misspoke about a few things especially malice. Finally JD's team had enough and started objecting and they side-barred a few times, with her having to backtrack. Which of course doesn't look good to the jury. She talked so much that Rotterborn only had 6 min for rebuttal. Meanwhile JD's team had 39 Mins and Camille just stepped up and bossed it.

Keep in mind Johnny has always been sketchy in his romantic relationships. He has been engaged six times, married two of those, and he’s briefly dated many. Oddly his longest relationship with Vanessa wasn’t one of his engagements. In his youth he’d ask women to marry him at the drop of a hat, Jennifer Gray, Sherilyn Fenn, and most famously Wynona Ryder. All of his relationships always fall apart. Are we to blame those women for the failure?

I’m not saying Amber isn’t a crazy mess. She likely is. But Johnny Depp is no prize either. It doesn’t do any good to discuss his divorce as if he was a normal man who behaved like a normal husband in a normal marriage. They were only married for a year after dating five years. It fell apart quickly once they lived together.

I’m guessing the only reason his relationship with Vanessa lasted as long as it did was because it was unconventional.
That's irrelevant. Amber did him dirty. He should've known better but it's his right to do whatever he wants with his life. But it's wrong to accuse someone of DV and ruin his reputation. You just don't that.

Again, what has been proven.
There's no proof Johnny has ever beaten AH, nor has he admitted to ever having done so.
But of course, if you dislike JD right off the bat, that's what you'd love to believe. But then again, where's the proof?
And with all that I've seen of AH so far, she's many many levels above Johnny in terms of being deranged, and disturbed.
I will never forget that taunting and psycho laugh of hers.
I didn’t go into this disliking him. I love his movies and thought he was gorgeous, and not that this is relevant, but I love Kate Moss.

I originally blamed Amber, but watching the trial is what changed my mind.

There are so many instances of actors/public figures projecting one image and being completely different behind closed doors. Many men have been able to get away with bad behavior bc fans refuse to believe they could ever do wrong.

We’re obviously two different people who can watch the same trial and come away with wildly different perspectives. Let’s just hope we’re never on a jury together lol.