Johnny Depp

She married Johnny Depp. He treated her like the trash that she is & she got absolutely nothing from the marriage. She had to settle on HIS terms & ended up with nothing to show for it. Lmao. I would kill myself because this is so embarrassing, especially knowing that I'd never do better than Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp Circles Film About Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Murders
Johnny Depp is in talks to star in the crime thriller “Labyrinth” with “Lincoln Lawyer” director Brad Furman on board to helm.

Depp will play Russell Poole in the film, the Los Angeles police detective who investigated the murders of rappers Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur, sources have confirmed.

Good Films will produce. UTA and WME Global are co-repping U.S. rights, while Good Universe is representing international sales.

Christian Contreras wrote the screenplay, which is based on the book “Labyrinth: A Detective Investigates the Murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G., the Implication of Death Row Records’ Suge Knight, and the Origins of the Los Angeles Police Scandal.”

Poole was a decorated detective who spent months investigating the murder of B.I.G., who’s real name is Christopher Wallace, eventually coming to believe that a group of corrupt cops with ties to Suge Knight’s Death Row Records had a part in both murders. This led to confrontations with the LAPD police chief that culminated with Poole retiring early in protest.

Depp was most recently starred in “Alice Through the Looking Glass” and can be seen next in “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.” He is repped by UTA.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/johnny-depp-labyrinth-notorious-big-tupac-shakur-movie-1201853915/

Will these two ever get their own topics?

Anyway, I saw Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them the other day and even though Johnny was in it for perhaps a couple of seconds only, I'm looking forward to seeing him in the sequel. I think his role and portrayal of that character could be superb. Fingers crossed!

And by saying all of that, don't really get why some people are mad he got casted in the movie that belongs to the Harry Potter universe.

I think Johnny is a violent sh*thead but I do agree he does a great job in the movie. He is in it for what - 5 minutes tops? And he leaves SUCH an impression, it's quite something.
Then again - you don't have to be a great person to be a great actor. Or the other way around.