John Fredia products help please!

AutumnRose

Dec 9, 2009
I have some questions about JOhn fredia hair prdocuts: has anyone used any hiar color glaze , is it true that it's like food coloring for hair and wil wash out the next day, and Will it or will it not dye my hair purmentatly? Thanks in advance for your help

ok, I usually have light borwn hair that has natural blonde, carmel, and red dark brown highlights depending on the season my hair will get lighter and I'll get more highlights , when I'm outside more and in the summer, usually in the winter and twards fall my hair gets darker. I've never dyed my hiar and I don't want to, but sometimes I wish my red highlights would stand out more.
I was thinking of Using John fredia color gloss in red, but I don't want RED RED hair and I don't want to dye my hiar red, which I'm afraid it'll do but I never used the product before, I read on thier webste that the more you'll use it the richer the color gets- does John fredia color glase dye your hair?
My hair styalist said that stuff like that ( I didn't specifically ask her about john fredia, she said in general the shampoos and conditioner with color) that has color is like food dye for hair and it'll wash out completley the next time you wash it. I did try the red conditioner ( which has no dye) but I felt like it made my hair darker, becuase then next day I didn't like it so I washed my hair again and it looked lighter, so I don't know if I didn't take out all the product, and that was what caused my ahir to look darker, or if the Radient red conditioner or if it just made my hair naturally darker becuase of the plum and pamagranette ingradiants

so my questions: has anyone used any hiar color glaze , is it true that it's like food coloring for hair and wil wash out the next day, and Will it or will it not dye my hair purmentatly? Thanks in advance for your help

You should use the clear glaze, if you're nervous - it boosts shine, but doesn't add any color to your natural tones.

I love his glazes and have used the blonde, brunette and clear at different points and I think they're all worth the money. Salons offer the same type of glazing service but to me, the JF glazes are a bargain compared to the hassle & expense of getting it done at the salon. Glazes are a no-brainer, not like you need a professional to apply them, IMO.

Good luck!

I have used this and didn't think it did very much to be honest. Not worth the money for me. It is temporary and washes out. Didn't stain the skin but did mess up my nails so had to use gloves. I used the different brown shades and didn't get much result.