John 5's Collection [Mainly LV]

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
So I decided to start on a new plate and show pics of my new collection... So far I've returned a black MC Koala Bracelet and Bastia Thong Sandals and I've sold my white MC Classic iPod Case. So without further adieu... here y'all go. I know it isn't that grand, but I have a vast knowledge of LV to make up for it. :supacool: I'm going to include some other accessories, since their designer items as well. :P

DSC04322.jpg

DSC04371.jpg

DSC04331.jpg

DSC04337.jpg

DSC04339.jpg

DSC04342.jpg

LOVE IT! quaint collection :smile:

question though... are those watermarks on your panda clefs? im thinking of getting but scared of the vachetta!!! did u treat it with anything?

question though... are those watermarks on your panda clefs? im thinking of getting but scared of the vachetta!!! did u treat it with anything?

Yes, those are watermarks on the Panda Cles... :crybaby:

I didn't treat it with anything because I wasn't going to pay $20 for a leather treatment bottle I was going to use 2-3 times... Plus, if I use it a little more, the patina will cover up those watermarks... [hopefully :sweatdrop:]

oh its okay! still looks really kawaii so don't worry! will probably treat mine with apple garde the day i get it... hopefully i get one though. heehee! again, cool collection! :smile:

:nuts: You've got some nice stuff my friend:graucho: The Panda has patina already:love: , I won't worry about the water marks, it gives it characteristics IMO:love: