John 5's Collection [Mainly LV]

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I decided to start on a new plate and show pics of my new collection... So far I've returned a black MC Koala Bracelet and Bastia Thong Sandals and I've sold my white MC Classic iPod Case. So without further adieu... here y'all go. I know it isn't that grand, but I have a vast knowledge of LV to make up for it. :supacool: I'm going to include some other accessories, since their designer items as well. :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. hot stuff! very well rounded accessories.

4. cute collection~ lots accessaries~

5. Neat lil collection. I didn't know guys used the Cherry MC. :graucho:

6. Very nice collection. Love the cerises cles the most :biggrin:

7. Nice collection!

8. love your many accessories!

9. LOVE IT! quaint collection :smile:

question though... are those watermarks on your panda clefs? im thinking of getting but scared of the vachetta!!! did u treat it with anything?

10. very LV nice collection hehe :smile: nice D&G glasses!

11. Yes, those are watermarks on the Panda Cles... :crybaby:

I didn't treat it with anything because I wasn't going to pay $20 for a leather treatment bottle I was going to use 2-3 times... Plus, if I use it a little more, the patina will cover up those watermarks... [hopefully :sweatdrop:]

12. Wonderful collection!

13. oh its okay! still looks really kawaii so don't worry! will probably treat mine with apple garde the day i get it... hopefully i get one though. heehee! again, cool collection! :smile:

14. :nuts: You've got some nice stuff my friend:graucho: The Panda has patina already:love: , I won't worry about the water marks, it gives it characteristics IMO:love:

15. I LOVE that pocket agenda!