Joey Buttafuoco and Amy Fisher are back together again

I saw Geraldo say today that it was and is all a set up by the producer of this new reality show. There are also pics of JB w/his wife holding hands, etc...over last weekend. It is all staged and really quite despicable on many levels.

This is wrong on so many levels - what is next? Since when did attempted murder and statutory murder become punishable by reality show?

Really - I hope that some victim's advocate group boycotts this right off the TV schedule. All a show like this serves to do is to condone attempted murder and other felonies - just because the people involved are "ok" with it.

Do you think OJ should get a reality show? Charles Manson? Who is next to get a show if any of the viewing public actually watch this trash?

I am old enough to remember this tragedy and to remember the undeserving press this got when it first happened - now, this - honestly, i don't have enough words to translate my disgust.

Is this really true or just fluff? I remember seeing her on Oprha and see was saying how if she had known then what she knows now about Joey. That she's never had fallen for him, he was a manipulator blah blah. I surely hope this is a bad joke.

It just proves that Joey was full of crap when he tried to say that he and Amy never had a relationship, because he was facing statutory raper charges. If Amy was just this girl who had the hots for him that he never touched, he certainly wouldn't be hooking up with her now. He knows he had sex with her back then. Shame on him.

wasn't there an interview with all 3 of them not too long ago where Joey was yelling at Amy and calling her a ***** for shooting his wife? And both Amy and Mrs. Buttafoowhatever were hugging each other and she was forgiving Amy and Amy was saying she hated Joey? What the hell was that all about?

Yeah! I saw that, too! What a big ol' freaking waste of t.v. BLAH BLAH BLAH...just gross.