Joe's Jeans Sample Sale this weekend in So Cal!

Apr 25, 2009
The OC
Has anyone ever been to this before? Just wondering what the prices will be like.

Joe's Jeans Sample Sale this weekend!

Up to 90% off over 15,000 items for men & women. Includes denim, shirts, shorts, jackets, leggings, tees and more!

2340 S. Eastern Ave.
Commerce, CA
(rear warehouse)

Nov 6 9am-4pm
Nove 7 9am-12pm

Sep 8, 2010
Has anyone ever been to this before? Just wondering what the prices will be like.

Joe's Jeans Sample Sale this weekend!

Up to 90% off over 15,000 items for men & women. Includes denim, shirts, shorts, jackets, leggings, tees and more!

2340 S. Eastern Ave.
Commerce, CA
(rear warehouse)

Nov 6 9am-4pm
Nove 7 9am-12pm
Thank you for sharing! I will be there:yahoo:

Jan 14, 2008
I just went to this! Denim for men and women was only $20, and tops and sweaters were $5. It was crazy. The sample sale workers were pretty rude, and you really had to dig for stuff. It was very unorganized and everything was just in giant piles! But they had plenty of sizes left and will be putting out even more tomorrow. I'm a size 26 and an XS which is a popular size I can never find, but there was everything in my size! I saw a lot of all sizes. Also, parking is kind of bad and a lot of people had to find street parking. Besides this it was definitely worth going to!

Apr 25, 2009
The OC
I went today too! I got there as soon as it started and it wasn't too crowded yet. You do have to dig for jeans, but I also found tons of sizes/styles! I would recommend wearing a skirt/dress so you can slip on the jeans since there are no dressing rooms to see if they fit. I got 8 pairs of jeans for $130! Super good deal!!!!

Jan 14, 2008
I went today too! I got there as soon as it started and it wasn't too crowded yet. You do have to dig for jeans, but I also found tons of sizes/styles! I would recommend wearing a skirt/dress so you can slip on the jeans since there are no dressing rooms to see if they fit. I got 8 pairs of jeans for $130! Super good deal!!!!
Yeah, I made the mistake of wearing jeans. I was one of the many people who went behind a clothes rack and took my pants off in front of other people to try them on... lol! Normally I'd be really embarrassed, but everyone what doing it so what the hell!

Apr 25, 2009
The OC
I got there at 9 when they opened and paid around 10 and there was no one in line! I think if you go early grab what you want then leave the line may not be long. If you go towards the end of the day, it will probably be bad.