Joel Kinnaman

Nooooo. Just NO. I swear, wouldn't you think the Swedes would share notes about famewh*res? Olivia Munn?! Oh Joel. We can do better than that. Maybe it's super lonely up in Vancouver. Didn't see her in the pics at Wireimage, but if E! says she was there, she probably was. Sigh.

I love PopCandies. I freakin' love them. You can waste hours of your day watching their mindless footage, trying to figure out what a celeb is doing. His publicist actually seems pretty jazzed for him that he had people waiting for him (but why was almost everyone a guy? Hmm). Very cute. His eyebrow was scaring me a bit.

I love PopCandies. I freakin' love them. You can waste hours of your day watching their mindless footage, trying to figure out what a celeb is doing. His publicist actually seems pretty jazzed for him that he had people waiting for him (but why was almost everyone a guy? Hmm). Very cute. His eyebrow was scaring me a bit.

Okay but the most important question is ... the SHOES!!! I think they're awesome.

And it were guys because it's the The Killing premiere. This kind of genre is not really attracting females.

Okay, first of all you can see Gustaf and Björne at the end of the video. Björne has double duty now, huh?
And second, Olivia Munn interviewed Alex 2 years ago at Comic Con in a racy outfit. So Alex knows her body as well as Joel. *gag*

Btw, Squirrel can I put up your dissection of the EOnline article? It basically speaks from all our hearts. And it's funny.

This is Squirrel's very striking and funny "dissection".

“They have been together for about three months [says who?]. They met last year, but they didn’t get together until just before Christmas,” the friend of the couple[also known as her pr flack because the Swedes don't have friends that talk to news outlets] told us. “He is a super normal guy and she is a really down-to-earth girl and they just get each other. They are on the same wavelength intellectually[that almost sounds like an insult], and they have the same sense of humor. It’s been going on for a little while and it’s heading towards being serious[in Joel terms does that mean that he's not screwing girls in hot tubs? or what? Who is serious in two months?]. They are extremely happy together.”

Swedish mafia + Keith in close up :smile:

Here you go.

Interesting, interesting! This kind of combination is new to me. I wonder how long they know each other. They seem to get along very well. I guess this excludes Keith as being only a friend of Alex.
And also how much time can he have spent with OM when all the Swedish Mafia was there? This was definitely a bro night.

This connection is new to me, too. Perhaps Keith is a friend a lot of dudes from "Swedish mafia" but due to the fact that Alex was the most photographed by the papps, Keith was seen only with him and he was considered only for Alex's friend.
I think that Joel was most of the time with old friends because Olivia looks very alone on the pictures :smile:

This connection is new to me, too. Perhaps Keith is a friend a lot of dudes from "Swedish mafia" but due to the fact that Alex was the most photographed by the papps, Keith was seen only with him and he was considered only for Alex's friend.
I think that Joel was most of the time with old friends because Olivia looks very alone on the pictures :smile:

This is true. Keith has a lot of Swedish connections that don't lead back to either of them (Alex or Joel).

I'd laugh really hard if the rumor is totally false and her PR just put that out there based on the fact she was invited to the premiere but actually never talked to him longer than 5 minutes. :P

This is true. Keith has a lot of Swedish connections that don't lead back to either of them (Alex or Joel).

I'd laugh really hard if the rumor is totally false and her PR just put that out there based on the fact she was invited to the premiere but actually never talked to him longer than 5 minutes. :P

In this "crazy circus" which is called Hollywood, everything is possible :graucho:

I love him & Mireille together on the show. They look cute on the red carpet too.

She looks soooo different than she does on the show. What a difference a smile makes. She's gorgeous!