Joe Millionaire, For Richer or Poorer

Jun 11, 2012
Who's going to watch? I confess I watched the original series and was really let down that "Joe" wasn't really a millionaire.
I did however enjoy the show and never missed an episode.

I don't think I'll pay too close attention to it, but I did see a few snippets. Those shows like the original Joe Millionaire were so awful to totally dupe people. Like the show I Wanna Marry Harry where women thought they were meeting Prince Harry. When they started to question that he didn't SEEM like Prince Harry, they brought in therapists to help them "their" issues with believing it was him.

It's on Thursday night at 8pm EST.
I enjoyed the show, although there were a number of pretty lame, and out of touch with today moments. A cotillion ball? Do they still take place? I laughed when one of the "Joes" was trying to teach the girls how to hold a champagne glass. WRONG. One of them spoke out and corrected him and she was right!

Reactions: Lavendera
I have been watching it . The thing is with these shows is that most of these people walk away hurt and that is never a good feeling. Now next week the guy Kurt says he does not know how to act and frankly I think he already blew his cover in my opinion . When one of the young ladies corrected him on how to hold a champagne glass . What millionaire does not know how to hold a glass ? yeah red flag .

Lol, So do I, and I know a few who would never drink champagne.
I was thinking that Kurt mixed up the "glass class" lesson in, how to act like a millionaire and demonstrated how to hold a snifter. I'm sure the butler gave him a refresher class after this.

but you would agree with me that there are red flags with him right ? Kurt I mean .
Yes I would agree with you there are some "I'm not the millionaire" tells. I know everyone has different tastes in men, and I would likely be drawn to Kurt based on his looks, hair and sex appeal compared to the other guy, what's his name? My mind has actually drawn a blank on his name. Such is the power of physical attraction. Lol.

i’m gonna throw this out there and it’s just my idea. But it would be a good twist on the show if they’re both millionaires. They did say the one guy had ten million dollars, and the other guy does not. Well that could mean the other guy has a different number of millions.
But if they want to show to continue in different seasons, then they wouldn’t be able to do that trick again.

But one of the things that are interesting on all these dating shows is that the women that men find attractive, are not necessarily the ones that we might think are attractive.

well my brother has been divorced several years and the one he is dating now I would not call her attractive especially since I saw what kind of women he dated pre marriage and what kind he is dating now . Now some of the women he dated pre marriage were very attractive now he has kind of mellowed out and he looks for things beyond the appearance . so yes I agree with you lavendera

wow after last nights episode I do think kurt is very immature after I heard he threw shade on instagram towards sara rose .. Then i see next weeks episode carolyn tell kurt he is disrespectful and trash or something to that effect . I think all of these people with the exception of steven are immature . Im done with this show .