Joe Fresh now available at JC Penney

Jan 28, 2010
I looked online jcpenney.com looking for bedding and saw that Joe Fresh clothing is now being sold!! How did I miss that one!! Has anyone see the clother IRL or ordered from the JC Penney site. Wondering if its same quality and clothing choices

Thats pretty cool Joe Fresh is being sold n JC Penney. I just go to my local Canadian Superstore and get pieces from there. And when anything goes on sale, its such a great price. I get most of my shirts there for 5 bucks, you cant go wrong with that!

Does anyone know how Joe Fresh sizing runs? How does it compare to Gap or H&M for instance?
It's TTS, I think. My Gap, Banana Republic and J. Crew sizes are all about the same. I wear the same size in Joe Fresh as I do in those brands. I am actually going to Superstore tomorrow and I will check out the Joe Fresh section and report back. I was planning on looking at a pair of jeans. I've only bought an item here and there in the past year, but I'm going to hit them up for some patterned pants for spring.

You guys (Americans) are lucky, Joe Fresh is great. I've never had anything fall apart and the styles are always changing. They're always getting new things in. Sometimes I walk in there and I'm like squeeee! everything is so cute! and then two months later I'm like Grumpy Cat - I hate everything.

For any of you with children, Joe Fresh kids stuff is awesome. Really really cute stuff for toddlers and prices are on par with Old Navy.

I walked into a JCP (was heading to Sephora there) at a local mall over the weekend and I saw a closed off section where Joe Fresh will be. It's not open yet, but yes, I also saw online that it's available to order there.

I'm going to wait for the launch so I can see things in person and/or try things on. I usually wear the smallest size, but not everything fits as it should since I am pretty short.

In case anyone thinks they are getting a bargain by buying Joe Fresh -- the stuff is made to fall apart even before one wearing.

And try on that sweater first, before purchasing... you'll find a not-very-lovely cloud of dust and flecks lingering on your body or shirt, until it's washed off.

I've had hits and misses at Joe Fresh. Hits - skinny jeans, plaid flannel shirts, tanks, and sleepwear. The skinny jeans are soft, comfy, and quite durable. I wear these often when I take my little one to toddler activities where I expect to be on my hands and knees but not worry about ruining good jeans.

Tanks are great cuz the cotton is thick and colours fun.

Misses - fashiony cotton tops with buttons that are barely sewn on and seams unravelling.

Just think cheap and cheerful (read: disposable) and you won't be disappointed.

Re: sizing, some of their cotton T-shirts are really narrow in the torso. I usually take an XS but need to go to S in some t-shirts.