Jodie or teen pouch!?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
I’ve fallen in love with the color glacier, but i can’t decide if i should get it in the jodie or the teen pouch!? I have a silver jodie that i love but that’s it!

The padded is Better picture of the color, not considering this style!

A4FA5C06-4560-4EB9-9C2A-21341C052182.png

FBC2B441-F0A0-48A9-89C0-59C621BD0107.png

2AB502D3-1022-4CF9-8901-8966A6F171A8.jpeg

Reactions: A bottle of Red
It depends on what you want to use it for but if you already have a Jodie then why don't you go for something different this time and get the Teen Pouch. Also, although just a personal preference, I like this colour in the Teen Pouch better than how it looks in the mini Jodie.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Beautiful! The Teen Pouch is my preference, and I think it would hold more than a Mini Jodie. Does this Teen Pouch have a glossy finish to the leather, or is the boutique lighting making it more reflective? I'm also curious what you think of the metal closure.
It has a glazed finish!! I really like the metal closure as well, easy open and close. It’s so stunning i decided to ring it and pick it up tomorrow bahahaha

It has a glazed finish!! I really like the metal closure as well, easy open and close. It’s so stunning i decided to ring it and pick it up tomorrow bahahaha
Congratulations! I love it, and have been considering the Teen Pouch in this color. The glazed finish is not obvious, or even mentioned on the BV website, so thank you for providing detailed photos! Enjoy your new beauty!