Bottega Veneta Jodie Bag

I just got it black today from Net a Porte, just a little disappointed that there’s no engraving on the zipper. I went to Bottega store and none of the bags have the engraving. I think only the new season bag have the engraving

Hi there, can you pls kindly share what you mean by engraving on the zipper? Do you have a picture of the bags with engraving and ones that don't?

Thank you in advance

Congrats on your order! While I do love the zipper with engraving more, I don’t find this a deal breaker. The bag is beautiful and this is just a small detail that noone will see except us :smile:

Reactions: RT1
Bought the Mini Jodie as my latest birthday gift! Have to say, for the price, it wasn't the best experience to shop on their official website. It took awhile as they had to ship from Italy to HK, then shipping it to Singapore (where I live!). Say prolly almost a week? On the other hand, I'm glad to have the older version (stamped zipper) and it came in the pretty brown BV box (not a fan of the new green). Love the buttery leather! So so amazing! :loveeyes: can't wait for it to age well and grow old with this pretty classic :heart:

IMG_6098.jpg

IMG_6101.jpg