Jodie Foster's Birkin in Inside Man

Care

Perhaps, Love?
Feb 25, 2006
I can't help but to notice Jodie's 2 bags in the movie, I think both of them are birkins, their air time are limited but I was STARING AT THEM and trying to tell my guy friends what bag she is wearing. Of course, they all shhhhhed me and said "NOWIS NOT THE TIME!":lol:
I am no Birkin expert and I learn most of my birkin knowledge from this forum, but from what I saw, I think the first one is a size 40 croc rougue birkin. The second one was only shown for 5 seconds but I think it's also a birkin, smaller in size, in black.
If you ladies are going to watch the movie this weekend, please let me know if you are able to id the bag. (btw, it's a great movie, it's definitely worth the 8 bucks for the ticket)
I personally think Jodie wears the bag really well, it suits her character. Originally, I thought 40 is a wayyyyy large size to be using in a daily basis, but Jodie definitely pulled it off, at least on screen. :P

do you guys get sidetracked in the movies by designer handbags? I do that ALL THE TIME!

Care said:
I can't help but to notice Jodie's 2 bags in the movie, I think both of them are birkins, their air time are limited but I was STARING AT THEM and trying to tell my guy friends what bag she is wearing. Of course, they all shhhhhed me and said "NOWIS NOT THE TIME!":lol:
I am no Birkin expert and I learn most of my birkin knowledge from this forum, but from what I saw, I think the first one is a size 40 croc rougue birkin. The second one was only shown for 5 seconds but I think it's also a birkin, smaller in size, in black.
If you ladies are going to watch the movie this weekend, please let me know if you are able to id the bag. (btw, it's a great movie, it's definitely worth the 8 bucks for the ticket)
I personally think Jodie wears the bag really well, it suits her character. Originally, I thought 40 is a wayyyyy large size to be using in a daily basis, but Jodie definitely pulled it off, at least on screen. :P

do you guys get sidetracked in the movies by designer handbags? I do that ALL THE TIME!

LOL! Too funny! I started a thread about this subject the day the movie came out. Couldn't WAIT to get home to talk about this!

Anyway, there are parts of the movie that I will never be able to tell you what went on because I was staring at those GORGEOUS bags. Especially the orange colored one! AMAZING and huge! They didn't show the black Birkin up close or nearly long enough but I started at it the entire time there was dialogue between her character and Denzel. Couldn't tell you what they said. They could have been talking about my momma for all I know but I can tell you what angle that bag was sitting at on that bench! My eyes were as big as saucers and glued to that bag the entire time!:wacko:

Anyway, the movie is great and I loved seeing those bags! Didn't Jodie Foster look AMAZING?!?!? She totally pulled off that sharp business woman character. Not to sound funny but when I wasn't staring at those bags I kept looking at how beautiful her legs were! I want those bags and those legs!:lol:

:p do you guys get sidetracked in the movies by designer handbags? I do that ALL THE TIME![/quote said:
I do!! All the time - everywhere - I just love purses and love seeing whatother people have. When I go to Boston or NYC I always take a mental survey of what kind I saw the most of, etc. I haven't seen the movie but am curious to, esp. because of the bags! Thanks for the info:P