Jodie Foster's Birkin in Inside Man

1. I can't help but to notice Jodie's 2 bags in the movie, I think both of them are birkins, their air time are limited but I was STARING AT THEM and trying to tell my guy friends what bag she is wearing. Of course, they all shhhhhed me and said "NOWIS NOT THE TIME!":lol:
    I am no Birkin expert and I learn most of my birkin knowledge from this forum, but from what I saw, I think the first one is a size 40 croc rougue birkin. The second one was only shown for 5 seconds but I think it's also a birkin, smaller in size, in black.
    If you ladies are going to watch the movie this weekend, please let me know if you are able to id the bag. (btw, it's a great movie, it's definitely worth the 8 bucks for the ticket)
    I personally think Jodie wears the bag really well, it suits her character. Originally, I thought 40 is a wayyyyy large size to be using in a daily basis, but Jodie definitely pulled it off, at least on screen. :P

do you guys get sidetracked in the movies by designer handbags? I do that ALL THE TIME!

2. I cannot go to the movies due to my busy schedule and baby, but I will definitely watch it on DVD! I love Jodie Foster movies, always thrillers!

3. I haven't seen this one either!

4. LOL! Too funny! I started a thread about this subject the day the movie came out. Couldn't WAIT to get home to talk about this!

Anyway, there are parts of the movie that I will never be able to tell you what went on because I was staring at those GORGEOUS bags. Especially the orange colored one! AMAZING and huge! They didn't show the black Birkin up close or nearly long enough but I started at it the entire time there was dialogue between her character and Denzel. Couldn't tell you what they said. They could have been talking about my momma for all I know but I can tell you what angle that bag was sitting at on that bench! My eyes were as big as saucers and glued to that bag the entire time!:wacko:

Anyway, the movie is great and I loved seeing those bags! Didn't Jodie Foster look AMAZING?!?!? She totally pulled off that sharp business woman character. Not to sound funny but when I wasn't staring at those bags I kept looking at how beautiful her legs were! I want those bags and those legs!:lol:

5. Jodie is a classy goddess!

7. I sure do! I'm hopeless. I think you develop purse radar after awhile!

8. Just came back from seeing this movie, really enjoyed it.
    Loved seeing the red bag, looked like mine:love:

Denzel :love:

9. It does look like urs and it is so stunning!!!!!! :love: Denzel is cute too, haha :P

10. Ok, see next post and feast your eyes on the Jodie birkin. Does look just like Kitskats'! That's Battery Park, I go there a lot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice