Jocelyn Marmalade Fur Coat

Ladies, I have purchased the jacket, it is a little bit different from last years version. I got a shopper to buy for me and when it arrives she will ship to me in Australia. I was still debating on which shopper to use when I got a message on my phone saying that shopbop had 25% off, so win, win!
Woo Hoo .... congratulations. It's lovely [emoji7]

Ladies, I have purchased the jacket, it is a little bit different from last years version. I got a shopper to buy for me and when it arrives she will ship to me in Australia. I was still debating on which shopper to use when I got a message on my phone saying that shopbop had 25% off, so win, win!
Yes a 'win win' and it looks really nice. Hope it works for you.

Love it! Let us know how it works out

Update ladies, since I bought the fur above I have lost some weight. I never wore it so I gave it to my daughter for her birthday.
You wouldn’t believe it I got an email that Jocelyn fur were having a sale and there she was, so I quickly got my shop and Box person to buy it for me at 60% off.

Attachments

• A5114D45-EBEB-492A-8C00-A84311FE6CFF.jpeg
    A5114D45-EBEB-492A-8C00-A84311FE6CFF.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 44
  • AC264E32-B51B-467D-985C-08F65A91FA7B.jpeg
    AC264E32-B51B-467D-985C-08F65A91FA7B.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 40
That's great, I'm happy you found one... and just heading into fall for you too, huh? ;)
I'm sure everyone will be expecting to see mod shots in the fur lovers thread. Congrats on the find and the weight loss :smile:

Update ladies, since I bought the fur above I have lost some weight. I never wore it so I gave it to my daughter for her birthday.
You wouldn’t believe it I got an email that Jocelyn fur were having a sale and there she was, so I quickly got my shop and Box person to buy it for me at 60% off.

All good things come to those with patience, you so deserve this amazing coat Suzie and lucky daughter