Jobaker's Collection

jobaker

O.G.
Nov 23, 2007
HERE IT IS!!! :yahoo:(MOST OF THEM ANYWAY):yes:. SORRY ABOUT THE LAST PIC, I GOT LAZY AFTER REMOVING ALL THOSE DUSTBAGS.

Attachments

• fendi.jpg
    fendi.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 154
  • lvb.jpg
    lvb.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 150
  • lvm.jpg
    lvm.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 640
  • lvs.jpg
    lvs.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 119
  • dgmjdvetc.jpg
    dgmjdvetc.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 169
Thanks, y'all. My babies in the last photo were protesting so here are some close ups. 1) Vintage snakeskin from my mother bought in Mali. To this day my favorite purse and one that I ALWAYS get compliments on. 2) Another hand me down aka "borrowed" from my mother that she bought on while on vacation for cheap. 3) Cute kick around Marc by Marc Jacobs purse. 4) My anonymous purse: a Dolce and Gabbana hobo that holds a ton (had tassels but I took them off).

Attachments

• xs.jpg
    xs.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 45
  • xc.jpg
    xc.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 43
  • xm.jpg
    xm.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 48
  • xdg.jpg
    xdg.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 46
attachment.php

Love your pochettes!!!

Thanks for all the compliments especially for the pouchettes. I wear them as evening clutches and they don't typically receive a lot of attention.

ValleyOppressed: I love those Fendi's so much esp. that devil bag and the linen/snakeskin strap baguette was one I had never seen and had to have.

Attached are individual shots of more bags in that purse pile photo. 1) A giveaway from Saks for purchasing something; had woven attachments but I cut them off (I can't stand things dangling from bags). 2-4) SMAK bags in pink, black and white. The bags convert from hobo to open top and the leather is top quality. I'm email buddies with one of the designers (Tarah) and they make quality, reasonably priced bags.

Attachments

• xs.jpg
    xs.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 42
  • xpi.jpg
    xpi.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 47
  • xb.jpg
    xb.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 41
  • xw.jpg
    xw.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 51
FINAL 2 FROM THE PURSE PILE PHOTO. I :heart: bag stories so here goes. These two are Devi Kroell for Target. I've had my eye on Devi Kroell for some time now because I try to support women purse designers and I enjoy skin bags. I wanted a Roman bag but my accessory limit is 1500 US. IMHO, no bag/shoe/whatever is worth more - no, not even a Birkin. So I was :yahoo:when I heard about her Target collabo. The other bags were terrible but the clutches are EXQUISITE. Incredible workmanship and quality for the price- $29.99 US. So good I consigned all my other, more expensive evening clutches - the Lauren Merkin Eves etc. and now I only use these two when I want a metallic bag. They are that good.

Attachments

• xv.jpg
    xv.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 49
  • xvg.jpg
    xvg.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 51
Apple dictionary says that a bag is "a container of flexible material with an opening at the top, used for carrying things" so here are 2 more things: monogram cigarette case used as cell case (if you drop your phone A LOT like me get this) and damier wallet.

Attachments

• lvcell.jpg
    lvcell.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 37
  • lvi.jpg
    lvi.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 34