Job Predictor

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Just great! I ran into this website today (while being unproductive)- The Job Predictor

All you do is put your name in and see what job it says you should have. Of course I got the shaft- It says for me "Your ideal job is a Village Idiot". Just great. I feel special. What does it say for you guys?? :Push:

Ohhhh it says for Vlad: "Your ideal job is a Professional Hippy". He and I make quite the pair huh?

The Village Idiot and the Professional Hippy will live happily ever after :love:

How's this for a happy little family --- my husband should be a tree surgeon, my 10-year old son should be a rally car driver, my 5 year old daughter should be a pole dancer (!) and me......a housekeeper!

Heather

Issmom said:
How's this for a happy little family --- my husband should be a tree surgeon, my 10-year old son should be a rally car driver, my 5 year old daughter should be a pole dancer (!) and me......a housekeeper!

Heather

Aren't moms housekeepers to begin with? :toung: At least that is what my mom always told us she was for us!! :nuts:

I thought I would try my nick, and have a better shot at something good like the rest of you-- and look what I got!!

Megs, Your ideal job is a Rear End of Panto Cow :unsure:

Megs said:
Aren't moms housekeepers to begin with? :toung: At least that is what my mom always told us she was for us!! :nuts:
Maybe, but I'd rather use that as an argument...."whaddaya think I am?! A housekeeper?!" than something I'd put on my driver's license. Now....alien investigator is something I'd happily write on my tax returns....

Heather