Job interview tomorrow

babydol

just me....Paula!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Ok, I have no idea what to wear tomorrow to a job interview that I have. Its at an automotive shop here in town, and i am absolutely CLUELESS on what to wear because it was totally unexpected.

I know one of the guys who works there, and they actually called Nathan (my FH) to ask him if he thought I would be interested in coming to work for them. Tomorrow I'm basically going to be going in to talk it over with James (the guy that Nate knows and I semi-know) and Kurt (the owner) and sort of follow around James to see what I would be doing and if i might be interested. I guess you could call it a working interview or something. Kurt is planning on becoming sort of like a CEO type person, so James would be taking over what Kurt currently does, and I would be taking over for James.

Wear a suit. It does not matter if is an auto shop, corporate office, if you show them your are serious about the job and look professional is a huge plus... IMO .... GOOD LUCK!!!

If you don't have a suit wear the most professional outfit you have... slacks, a nice sweater, a button down, etc. Do you have anything in a blazer shape like a cotton jacket that will go with your pants? It will give it a more serious and polished look.