Joan Shepp...The Good, Bad, And Ugly

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Have any of you girls bought bags from Joan Shepp? What was your experaince?

2. I bought my Bbag from them in March. The people that helped me were really nice & held the bag overnight for me while I made my decision.

Another plus, is because they're a tiny store, they tend to get overlooked, so they have a few of the rarer/hard to get bags than get sold out quickly in the department stores. Like now, they have a ton of Chloe and Balenciaga in stock (I was there yesterday-I work right next door).

The only bad thing is that they don't have a ton of selection and tend to stick to "safe" colors like black, greys & neutrals. I wanted a blueberry bbag, but they had only ordered a few neutral colored ones. I wish they'd order a few brighter colors each season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice