Joan Shepp ~Online Sale & Basement Sale (1/21-24)! Check It Out!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for the tips. I wonder if the selection will be better at the store. I'm going to be in Philly that time so maybe I'll pop in.

2. i'll try to stop by and give you gals an in-store report. the last joan shepp sale i was to was awesome! lots of great shoes and clothes for 70% off or so (though handbag selection was a bit weak).

3. Bump...

4. Had to stay in D.C. a day longer than I thought, but I'll do my best to get to the store before this sale ends...

5. omg thank you !picked up two Cl's! Ekkkk!:wlae:

6. WOW! incredible finds there!

7. Any free shipping code? Thank you.

8. #9 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    In-store and website report! I went to the store mid-afternoon and they did have some great things left, but dwindling sizes. I wanted the CL armadillo that's listed on the website in a 37.5, but they only had a 37. The 37.5 was purchased earlier this afternoon apparently. And - I asked - their website selection is what is in the store - so even though it's still listed online, your order will probably be cancelled :sad: I dont think it's updated immediately. They did have the 37's left though so you might want to call the store to place an order (thou I think they're closed for the day now) ... it may be less risky.
    They had about 5 different styles of CL's... mostly what's on the website. They had 2 pairs of the YSL tribute shoes in stock - a 37.5 and something else.

I personally got the CL Papilipi pumps in a 38, so they are no longer available in that size. I was hesitant when I saw the shoe,but tried it on and it looks amazing once on. :smile: