Joan Rivers 1933-2014 "Can we talk....?"

I've posted about my wonderful meeting with Joan in NYC last month. She looks stunning up close in person and was warm and gracious. When in NY I highly recommend going to her show every Wednesday night at The Cutting Room....it's only $30 and you will have a great laugh since she is trying out new material.

I love to watch her on QVC. She's a riot and seems very warm and sincere. I've never bought any of her products though. She looks much better on QVC than she does in photographs. (Maybe it's their excellent lighting. LOL) I think her recent plastic surgeries have corrected some bad surgical mistakes from years back.

She's the Queen of Comedy, so onlookers were left wondering if what they'd just witnessed was for real or merely a set-up when Joan Rivers was caked in the face at a party on Friday night.

The comedienne and Fashion Police host fled the QVC Red Carpet Style event shortly after making a glamorous arrival looking worse for wear with white icing smeared all over her face, in her hair and down the front of her outfit.

While the star certainly appeared shocked and angry at the turn of events, it could quite easily have been a stunt played out for the comedy value, knowing her self-deprecating sense of humour, not to mention the fact that she has a jewellery line on the home shopping network.

A well-placed source tells the MailOnline that the comic left the event in a hurry, 'Screaming to security, "Get me to my car!"' as security cleared a path for her.

She leapt into her vehicle followed soon after by a concerned unidentified woman dressed in a red dress, who hopped in with her before zooming off.

Plenty of fellow guests at the event took to Twitter to write of their shock at the sight of the 80-year-old bolting from the party following the incident, though no-one seems to have actually witnessed the caking take place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...pre-Oscars-bash-covered-icing-caked-face.html

Attachments

• article-2570792-1BEE0F4C00000578-272_634x770.jpg
    article-2570792-1BEE0F4C00000578-272_634x770.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 799