Jo Malone anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparklyred

Oct 28, 2009
K, so I want one really bad!!!! Do they ever go on sale at Nordie's or does Nordie Rack ever have them? I haven't seen them there yet. Anyone have any tips on the best place to get the candles the cheapest? Have you ever got a great deal on 'em?

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
in the store....

sparklyred

Oct 28, 2009
That candle set is exactly what I was thinking of getting! And your SA is the best. That's an awesome gift!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
Yeah what a great SA!!!!! I've been thinking of getting a candle but can't decide which one...I just bought a gift pack of 6 scents at Saks...I am having fun layering them and it's fun..I think it was $95....

GirlieShoppe

HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
I love Jo Malone fragrances! French Lime Blossom is one of my favorites. I've never seen them on sale though.

Bagaday

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Midwest
Jo Malone is my all time fav and I wear it everyday. I wear Grapefruit mostly. It does not go on sale but when Saks offer additional % off, it's a great time to purchase.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I know this is an old thread but I figured I'd just bump it!!

I'm a Jo Malone newbie --I started off researching ahead of time -LOL- and I finally took the plunge and went to NM on Monday. THere was no SA at the Jo Malone counter so I was able to spend about a half hour smelling everything and testing hand creams. Two SA's came over from another perfume counter and helped me a little but they werent pushy at all.

I finally left with the limited edition White Lilac and Rhubarb (one of three left and they won't be getting any more!) and the Nectarine Blossom and Honey. Plus the SA gave me tons of samples and two mini pots of hand creams! She put everything in a box and even sprayed the tissue paper!

She gave me extra Orange Blossoms and wrote down her favorite combos. Since I'm off this week, I keep reapplying and layering throughout the day:biggrin:

I have a feeling this is going to be another addiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.