JM Mademoilselle Decision

CPA

O.G.
Dec 4, 2011
Hi ladies, I am thinking of getting a JM mademoiselle in blue caviar but not sure in Medium or Large. I am 5' 2 " , I have quite a few jumbo flaps and thought this would be different. A friend is selling hers for $2499 for the medium brand new. Is that a good price?

Please let me know what you ladies think.

Sorry, I post in the wrong location, pls. disregard.

Hi ladies, I am thinking of getting a JM mademoiselle in blue caviar but not sure in Medium or Large. I am 5' 2 " , I have quite a few jumbo flaps and thought this would be different. A friend is selling hers for $2499 for the medium brand new. Is that a good price?

Great size for your height. Good price too. You'll enjoy it!

Sorry, I post in the wrong location, pls. disregard.
We have the same height....I love my blue large JM! It holds so much & so light weight..
I'd say go for the large!

We have the same height....I love my blue large JM! It holds so much & so light weight..
I'd say go for the large!
Hey, that sounds like a really good price for a medium if it is brand new. I am the one with the large gray caviar Jm and it is a great size too, and I don't feel a large would be too big for you. Good luck with your decision. Let us know what you decide.

That is a good price! The medium is the perfect size for every day. The large is nice but can become quite heavy. I like that the large has the snap closure on top but overall the medium is easier to get in and out of.

Thank you all, I end up getting the taupe medium since I have so many dark color jumbos. Will post pics once I get it in the mail. Brand new, got it for $2300.