JM Mademoilselle Decision

CPA

Dec 4, 2011
Bagalicous Land, USA
Hi ladies, I am thinking of getting a JM mademoiselle in blue caviar but not sure in Medium or Large. I am 5' 2 " , I have quite a few jumbo flaps and thought this would be different. A friend is selling hers for $2499 for the medium brand new. Is that a good price?

Please let me know what you ladies think.

Sorry, I post in the wrong location, pls. disregard.

CPA

Dec 4, 2011
Bagalicous Land, USA
Hi ladies, I am thinking of getting a JM mademoiselle in blue caviar but not sure in Medium or Large. I am 5' 2 " , I have quite a few jumbo flaps and thought this would be different. A friend is selling hers for $2499 for the medium brand new. Is that a good price?

smiley

O.G.
May 20, 2006

Great size for your height. Good price too. You'll enjoy it!

Zasha

Sep 5, 2011
United States

Sorry, I post in the wrong location, pls. disregard.
We have the same height....I love my blue large JM! It holds so much & so light weight..
I'd say go for the large!

Virginiamb

O.G.
Jan 15, 2011
South Carolina
We have the same height....I love my blue large JM! It holds so much & so light weight..
I'd say go for the large!
Hey, that sounds like a really good price for a medium if it is brand new. I am the one with the large gray caviar Jm and it is a great size too, and I don't feel a large would be too big for you. Good luck with your decision. Let us know what you decide.

May 11, 2007
That is a good price! The medium is the perfect size for every day. The large is nice but can become quite heavy. I like that the large has the snap closure on top but overall the medium is easier to get in and out of.

CPA

Dec 4, 2011
Bagalicous Land, USA
Thank you all, I end up getting the taupe medium since I have so many dark color jumbos. Will post pics once I get it in the mail. Brand new, got it for $2300.