JLo's bag: What is it?

1. Can anyone identify this brown bag that J Lo was photographed using a day after the Oscars?

jlotan2.jpg jlotan4.jpg jlotan6.jpg
  2. That is a Chloe Silverado bag.

3. Yep. that looks like one!

4. Yick, what's that nasty ho sticking in her maw?

5. I love J Lo.

6. Bluefly has that bag right now for $1384...somebody buy it!!!

7. :amazed: Just look like the gal is enjoying some chewing gum! Doubt I look fab w/ my mouth gaping open either! Thank God no one wants to photograph me, they'd see me pulling outmy wedgie on the way out of the gym this morning too!

I LOVE that bag, Neimans at the Houston Galleria had one last week.
    Isn't one of our members selling her's on eBay/Marketplace now?

8. Easy!!the amazing chloe silverado in brown!!

9. Does this come in only python skin or is there a non-python silverado out there?

10. I've never seen a python one IRL. I don't think J LO's is python{?} I can't tell though.
    They definitely are not all python.

11. The bag in the picture is not python - I have seen them IRL and in my opinion they are nothig special, especially in the darker colors.
    (then again I hate/read irrational fear of/ snakes and can't even touch their skins without having a small anuerism.)

12. Is this the large silverado tote then? Or the doctor's large?

13. I think it's the large chocolate silverado, not the doctor bag but I could be wrong.

14. No, it's not the Doctor, here's pics of both - Doctor is 2nd photo.
    It looks like the large tote - both photos from neianmarcus.com

LargeSilverado.jpg silveradoDoctorLarge.jpg
  15. Looks like the Silverado Hobo in chocolate. It's the only silverado I know of with one long and wide strap. I have a medium in tan color. She must have a large.

Silverado hobo.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice