JLo X Coach

I’m excited to see what she brings to the table. In the Jlo thread another poster noted that Selena is a more credible collaboration because you could see her carrying a coach bag. I love Jlo’ s style but she’s always seen carrying extremely high end bags like Hermes. So her colab seems less credible because it’s less likely to see her using a coach bag daily. I agree with that poster.

We know that coach has been working to rebuild the brand to become more of a American LV. I wonder if this is a part of them making that shift? Perhaps her colab will be a higher end line? I hope the bags she comes out with are more reasonably priced. I feel like if they come out in the $500-1000 range it will likely turn people off.

I’m excited to see what she brings to the table. In the Jlo thread another poster noted that Selena is a more credible collaboration because you could see her carrying a coach bag. I love Jlo’ s style but she’s always seen carrying extremely high end bags like Hermes. So her colab seems less credible because it’s less likely to see her using a coach bag daily. I agree with that poster.

We know that coach has been working to rebuild the brand to become more of a American LV. I wonder if this is a part of them making that shift? Perhaps her colab will be a higher end line? I hope the bags she comes out with are more reasonably priced. I feel like if they come out in the $500-1000 range it will likely turn people off.

In this article, it says one reason they chose JLo was because she featured Coach bags in her music video in 2002.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/style/jennifer-lopez-named-the-new-global-face-of-coach/amp/

I'm excited for JLo but not sure what to expect from the collaboration. Hopefully it's not signature crazy stuff. I think Coach's current customer base will respond better to JLo than Selena Gomez , for example.

But I actually think that Taylor Swift would be a better choice as she currently is spotted carrying around all sorts of Coach like the vintage and legacy bags. She is also a millennial and might encourage millennials to purchase Coach...which I think they currently do not. And if Coach is going to succeed in the future it needs millennials to purchase its products as they represent a larger and larger portion of consumers. I've seen millennials carrying vintage Coach and some signature stuff but very rarely current Coach bags.

I had to watch that video to see it, so much monogram lol. Not to be skeptical but that’s called product placement not jlo “wearing” coach bags. They are definitely trying to rebrand first Selena, M.B Jordan, Kate moss is in the s/s/ 2020 campaign, and now Jlo.

I have seen Taylor wearing coach bags here and there I don’t really follow her but when I do see pics the old coach bags have caught my attention. I’m a millennial and I recently bought my first coach bag in over 10 years, it should arrive later this week. I got the Cassie I like the style and the leather reminds me of “back in the day” good leather.

In this article, it says one reason they chose JLo was because she featured Coach bags in her music video in 2002.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/style/jennifer-lopez-named-the-new-global-face-of-coach/amp/

I'm excited for JLo but not sure what to expect from the collaboration. Hopefully it's not signature crazy stuff. I think Coach's current customer base will respond better to JLo than Selena Gomez , for example.

But I actually think that Taylor Swift would be a better choice as she currently is spotted carrying around all sorts of Coach like the vintage and legacy bags. She is also a millennial and might encourage millennials to purchase Coach...which I think they currently do not. And if Coach is going to succeed in the future it needs millennials to purchase its products as they represent a larger and larger portion of consumers. I've seen millennials carrying vintage Coach and some signature stuff but very rarely current Coach bags.

How did they respond to Selena Gomez? Was it a hit?