JLH and her Louis

A friend of my MIL has that Cerises bucket...I reaaaallly love it! She told me that she got the last one from NM, and that they had to call all over the country to get it for her.

LV_addict said:
Speaking of the bucket, LV called me today to tell me that my black fringe bucket was in!:shocked: I said NO, THANK YOU!:cry:

OMG I nearly fell off my chair! You said NO.... YOU SAID NO?!?!?! :blink: Oh the poor fringe speedy all alone in the closet with no other fringe buddies to spend time with. They other bags probably make fun of her out of jealously of the fringe. :cry: Please call them back and tell them you were wrong. For the sake of the Speedy! :biggrin:

LisaG719 said:
OMG I nearly fell off my chair! You said NO.... YOU SAID NO?!?!?! :blink: Oh the poor fringe speedy all alone in the closet with no other fringe buddies to spend time with. They other bags probably make fun of her out of jealously of the fringe. :cry: Please call them back and tell them you were wrong. For the sake of the Speedy! :biggrin:

OMG!!!:lol: LMAO!!!:roflmfao: The bucket was black and I *kind of* regret not getting it, but it is SO expensive.:cry: I'll call them in a month or so and if they can still get it in for me, I'll take it and if not, then it's not meant to be.:Push: