JK hospital korea

I heard from a friend who works at Banobagi that someone died this year in 2020 at Banobagi because of something that went wrong during surgery. Deaths are supposed to be rare in 2020 because it's a very technologically advanced time but Banobagi (which is supposedly supposed to be on the very safe side compared to lesser known plastic surgery clinics) had one very recently.

Reactions: misamisa997
hi, just had online consultation with JK im planing for my rhinoplasty in this clinic after i heard the fees i will consider will put this clinic on my list

in addition the quotes me : Rhinoplasty (nasal tip + alar plasty+osteotomy + septoplasty):9,750,000 KRW
and the will give me 22% discount if i do in this year

hi, just had online consultation with JK im planing for my rhinoplasty in this clinic after i heard the fees i will consider will put this clinic on my list

in addition the quotes me : Rhinoplasty (nasal tip + alar plasty+osteotomy + septoplasty):9,750,000 KRW
and the will give me 22% discount if i do in this year

I do think JK is one of safest hospitals to go with in Korea. I also had a consultation with JK very recently. Unfortunately they truly do charge foreigners around 2 to 4 times more than Korean locals so I am very turned off for now. They initially tried to charge me 3 times more than the Korean citizen rate. They have a 50% off event going on but it only applies to Korean citizens who live in Korea permanently. :sad: The 50% off event promotion applies to every single procedure. However, only applies to local Korean citizens.

Reactions: guy8989
I do think JK is one of safest hospitals to go with in Korea. I also had a consultation with JK very recently. Unfortunately they truly do charge foreigners around 2 to 4 times more than Korean locals so I am very turned off for now. They initially tried to charge me 3 times more than the Korean citizen rate. They have a 50% off event going on but it only applies to Korean citizens who live in Korea permanently. :sad: The 50% off event promotion applies to every single procedure. However, only applies to local Korean citizens.
i know right?

i wish they reduce the price so i will definitely go with them..
all i can say now im stil searching best (price/surgeon) clinic for my surgery
i hope i can find it soon

i know right?

i wish they reduce the price so i will definitely go with them..
all i can say now im stil searching best (price/surgeon) clinic for my surgery
i hope i can find it soon

Right! It's so unfair and wrong. Even when I requested them to please give me the Korean price because they are discriminating in a very immoral/unjust/unethical/greedy way, they just replied saying "No, unfortunately it is what it is" & "We understand that it is pricey for you but we cannot do anything about that because we are just following the price policy which was set up by the chief officers/top bosses in charge."

Last edited:
Right! It's so unfair and wrong. Even when I requested them to please give me the Korean price because they are discriminating in a very immoral/unjust/unethical/greedy way, they just replied saying that "it is what it is" & "that they cannot do anything about that because that it is just the policy set up by their chief officers/top bosses in charge."
when are you planing to do your surgery?
do you have any reference?
i was thinking if i canot afford JK i will go
uvom clinic or cocoline or koko or machimpo..
i will try consult F2F before surgery

when are you planing to do your surgery?
do you have any reference?
i was thinking if i canot afford JK i will go
uvom clinic or cocoline or koko or machimpo..
i will try consult F2F before surgery

If I get it done it'll be within the next few months but still very turned off by the discrimination/rip off prices.

Definitely stay away from JW because they rip off foreigners even more than JK.

Banobagi is actually very affordable, skilled, & famous but I heard they had a death this year in 2020! I feel like the only reason there would be a death is if they used a ghost doctor, the experienced doctor was too busy/tired, or the anesthesiologist wasn't there or wasn't paying attention. JK didn't have any deaths in the past 2 decades even though they have so many volumes of customers/patients from ALL over the WORLD so it can't be that there was something wrong with the patient. There must've been something wrong with the way they run things at Banobagi.

Last edited:
If I get it done it'll be within the next few months but still very turned off by the discrimination/rip off prices.

Definitely stay away from JW because they rip off foreigners even more than JK.
If you want closed nose rhinoplasty (fast healing time) then Dream Plastic Surgery is one of the only reputable/famous ones that offer that kind of rhinoplasty. They are very affordable too unless you go with the famous Dr. Park. I'd say they're about 3 times cheaper than places like JK & JW plastic surgery as long as you don't request Dr.Park.

Banobagi is actually very affordable, skilled, & famous but I heard they had a death this year in 2020! I feel like the only reason there would be a death is if they used a ghost doctor, the experienced doctor was too busy/tired, or the anesthesiologist wasn't there or wasn't paying attention. I say this as a educated but firm guess because JK didn't have any deaths in the past 2 decades even though they have so many volumes of customers/patients from ALL over the WORLD so it can't be that there was something wrong with the patient. There must've been something wrong with the way they run things at Banobagi.

where did you get this information about banobagi? I really wanted to go for surgery with doctor Lee