Jinjy's New York Sale Reveal

Jinjy is a glam cat, so it is only fitting that he has a Glam Ex Libris in shades that match his fur perfectly. Look how happy he is!

attachment.php

I love how Jinjy is looking at the scarf in this picture, he is so adorable!

Congratulations on your fantastic finds! The Barenia trim is gorgeous and your jewelry finds amazing! :nuts:

Wow, what fabulous choices Jinjy made!!! Love the Trim and your bracelet is breathtaking!!! He seems so pleased with everthing!!! Congratulations on a great Sale
experience!

It must be *so annoying* for poor Jinjy to be sitting home and out of the action! But you did him proud! CONGRATS, you totally scored. That bag is incredible - and I had to laugh at your "Hermes math" comment! :biggrin:

I absolutely adore your haul!! Jingy should definitely approve! Love the silky pops that you chose for your friends, and I also love the scarves and barenia! The ring is gorgeous! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the ring? I don't think I saw that one, urgh! It's so pretty!

I absolutely adore your haul!! Jingy should definitely approve! Love the silky pops that you chose for your friends, and I also love the scarves and barenia! The ring is gorgeous! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the ring? I don't think I saw that one, urgh! It's so pretty!

They had a bunch of them in yellow and pink gold yesterday. Price was $283.

Your ring is also gorgeous!

It must be *so annoying* for poor Jinjy to be sitting home and out of the action! But you did him proud! CONGRATS, you totally scored. That bag is incredible - and I had to laugh at your "Hermes math" comment! :biggrin:

Usually, Jinjy greets me with an "I missed you.". Yesterday was "Whaddya get?"

He was a frustrated kitty.