Jinjy's New York Sale Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Like most savvy New Yorkers, Jinjy loves a good sale. However, he is frequently thwarted by the "No Pets" rule. That's where I come in. I go, wait in line (sometimes for hours, sometimes in extreme weather), battle the crowds and lines to pay, lug the stuff home and come home to His Furry Majesty, inspecting the goods and asking...

Only ONE shopping bag? What happened?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. :woohoo:

3. Yeah! Go Jinjy :heart::heart:

4. waiting for your reveal!!

5. I can't wait to see what you found!

6. 1? Nooo...surprise for Jinjy.

7. Silky pops were a source of controversy at this sale. Some people were charged different prices. Needless to say, I got these at the lower price and both are for dear friends. Jinjy is not happy about that. He hates to give away Hermes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a little hard to tell but the Op H is a dark violet in an indigo case. YUM!

[​IMG]

A very lucky friend is getting this (sorry about the cat hair, friend):

[​IMG]

The friend who is getting the purple OpH is also getting this lovely Evelyne scarf ring (it's silver):

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. I'm here too! ps, Jinjy is sooo cute!

9. The Silky Pop's are GORGEOUS! I own one myself (from BlueFly), and love it. I use it for my lunch and any other extras I bring to work every day that don't fit in my handbag (an extra pair of shoes, or a gift I need for a party). It has really come in handy! The ones you found are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

10. You are a good friend restricter, did you get anything for yourself?

11. WOW !!!! live one Go Jinjy !!!

12. Such lovely pieces, very sure your friends appreciate them, and also you as a wonderful friend!! Did you find anything for yourself??

13. Suzie, what kind of selfish shopper would I be if I didn't get things for myself, er, Jinjy? Here we go:

Vif Argent Pointus in orange and violet! I couldn't choose and decided I didn't have to!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Ooooh!! So pretty!

15. The only design better than Jungle Love (IMHO) is Tigre Royale. Jinjy agrees!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: