Jinhee Slim Tote

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would this make a good every-day laptop bag?

2. Depends on your laptop. It is a very thin bag.

3. Hey nanette! I don't have the Jinhee anymore, but I do believe it would make a great laptop bag. The bag fits quite a bit of stuff. I even made a youtube video about it. I know for a fact that my macbook fits in there. I hope I've helped!

4. thanks...i went ahead and got it. for the most part, i only carry my handbag and my laptop bag to/from work, and its only for the walk from the car to the desk. and...i rarely add any paperwork in there, so i think it will be fine!

5. No Jinhee? I thought you were loving it?

6. I was swolfcg! But after looking it over, I saw dried up leather spots on it as well as scratches.=( On top of this, I also found the sample sale tag inside, so I knew it had been around. I contacted Nitza about it and she apologized profusely. I decided to return both for a WYETH TOTE! And I know the WYETH will be :heart:love:heart: for the likes of moi. So everything worked out for the best. :tup:

7. #7 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    How long did it take for them to process your return?
    I'm sure you will love the umber luxe Wyeth. Very chic, and unique.

8. I contacted them the day of and returned it Tuesday of this week. I tracked the UPS shipment and it was delivered to them today, so I'm hoping everything will ship out next week. I've been contacting Nitza a lot the last few days, so she's up to date on it. Plus, she called me first to apologize which was a great touch!

9. i love my jinhee so much i ordered it in all 3 colors.... she is a great bag, congrats!

10. wow! what are those three colors? you'll have to post a group photo:drool:

11. Can't wait to see your photos, pursegal!
    (I have one on the way too.)