Jinhee Slim Tote - pics

merc

Feb 16, 2008
Please share your pics of the Jinhee Slim Tote. I'd like to get a sense of size and shape and flexibility before buying one for Fall/Winter. Can it work as a day and evening bag? Office and casual? Shots of any of the colors most welcomed. Thanks

i don't have pics (because a certain BF has still not bought me my b-day present), but I do wander by the store that has it every once in a while on my way home from work. I'm sold because I can get my laptop and files in there easily but it's jazzy enough for evening as well. And as shiny as patent is, it's still so cute with jeans.

I'm just drooling over all the ways I could wear it if my dear stupid can't-get-his-act-together boyfriend would ever freakin buy it for me like he hinted he would. sigh. what i do for love...

i don't have pics (because a certain BF has still not bought me my b-day present), but I do wander by the store that has it every once in a while on my way home from work. I'm sold because I can get my laptop and files in there easily but it's jazzy enough for evening as well. And as shiny as patent is, it's still so cute with jeans.

I'm just drooling over all the ways I could wear it if my dear stupid can't-get-his-act-together boyfriend would ever freakin buy it for me like he hinted he would. sigh. what i do for love...

Ooh! what store? what color are you vying for? :heart: I am loving it in blueberry.

In my neck of the woods, lunaboston is the only store that carries HH. Bess & Loie in Chicago had a wide array of them, but that was a one-shot vacation visit.

Ooooooh! Do tell! Which store? Will they let you take pics?

P.S. Tell BF if he gets it for you now you will only need one HH... but if he waits... you will probably need three... :lol:

pl574979-00frvliv01.jpg

Photo is from Piperlime.....I didn't know that the Jinhee could do this????
I thought it was stiff?????
http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do?cid=4016&pid=574979&scid=574979002
Check out more photos of the bag w/this link!!!!
Will the Blueberry do the same?????

Someone - PLEEZE posts pics and report on this one.......!

shebang in chicago has (had?) it in black. I don't see it on their website anymore, although they are pretty good about special orders. I'll go by today to see if they have it in any other colors yet. (cross fingers.) I never get down to bess & loie, but I'll give them a call and see if they still have it too.

When I was trying the bag on, I tried folding it over too, but I thought it was too stiff as well. I wonder how they did that?

jandelvis--that blueberry is AMAZING. if dude soesn't buy me the black anytime soon, he's definitely going to have to pick up a blue one and a purple trophy and perhaps a rebecca minkoff too.

Last edited:
^ ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Arse Off :P

Avp I'm so envious that you live near Shebang! The fall/winter 49 Square Miles bags have rolled in and the Pushover is GORGEOUS!! Muse Ten has the pictures up on their website. However, I'm not willing to drop another half G on a bag this year, so I'll need to sit this one out. :sad:

^ ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Arse Off :P

Avp I'm so envious that you live near Shebang! The fall/winter 49 Square Miles bags have rolled in and the Pushover is GORGEOUS!! Muse Ten has the pictures up on their website. However, I'm not willing to drop another half G on a bag this year, so I'll need to sit this one out. :sad:

Oh geez...never would have figured that one out.

yeah, the 49sq miles bag, coupled with HH, are definitely making a serious dent in my spending money. oh well. at least i look hot. :P

I like the idea that you can pack everything into it - files, laptop, kitchen sink and it still looks chic. Drop some hints (photos every where) for the bf - on entrance and exist to your home, fridge door, inside the fridge, next to the telly, ....

oh trust me, I'm getting more blatant by the day. The silly thing is that I could absolutely buy it for myself. But it's the principle of the gift, you know? Stupid men.

The more I build it up, the more I love that bag. I definitely want it in the black, the most versatile for me. merc, what color were you thinking?

the more I think about it, and from my recollection, i would definitely not fold it. I mean, I guess you could but I don't think it does the bag justice and that bag is pretty stiff...I wonder if it was intended to fold at all. Wasn't that chain thing just decorative? hmm. i dunno.