Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo's bringing back their Mens Line

Good idea!! My husband is European so those will fit perfectly with his style. I hope its successful! Has anyone else seen things on Jimmy Choo for men?
Hey boys- good news! Jimmy Choo is relaunching their mens line next fall- collection will include dress shoes, biker boots and sneakers. I'm going to get my fiance a pair so he can see why I spend so much $$ on mine! haha

I found the story here: http://www.balharbourshops.com/fashion-news-6.html

Oh I didn't know the H&M collection had men's shoes! I loved the collaboration, I have a pair of the flat gladiator sandals and they still look great. Anyway, I'm excited to see what they have cooking for the men's line.

the men's shoes for H&M are actually the reason why Jimmy Choo is doing men's shoes again. apparently they were very popular which made them reconsider doing men's shoes.

In the balharbourshops.com story, posted by the op.
I must be reading it wrong. It just says following the successful H&M line Choo has decided to relaunch their men's line...not that it is an H&M line. It also does not mention that it is H&M in the link "Head to toe Choo". I could be wrong tho :P

Last edited:
I must be reading it wrong. It just says following the successful H&M line Choo has decided to relaunch their men's line...not that it is an H&M line. It also does not mention that it is H&M in the link "Head to toe Choo". I could be wrong tho :P

I guess I assumed H&M had men's shoes based on the printed matter.