Jimmy choo

Branda

Jul 19, 2010
Hi ladies m looking to buy a pair of black pumps for work and I've sort of limited myself to 2 pairs of Jimmy choos. The first is 2 /2 inches while the other is 3 1/2. Ive never had or tried any jimmy choos so I'm not sure how comfy they will be. Can anyone help?

image-2143164784.jpg

image-1029493740.jpg

Hi ladies m looking to buy a pair of black pumps for work and I've sort of limited myself to 2 pairs of Jimmy choos. The first is 2 /2 inches while the other is 3 1/2. Ive never had or tried any jimmy choos so I'm not sure how comfy they will be. Can anyone help?

View attachment 1818466

View attachment 1818467
i´d go for the second with 3 1/2 inch, if your feet are not too wide. the toe box is a little narrow. they look really classy. i wear them all day in the office and they are the most comfy heels i have.

The Jimmy Choo Gilbert shoes are my most comfortable designer high heel. I can literally stand and walk in them for six hours without sitting. For reference, I have narrow feet and also wear Louboutin, Sergio Rossi, Versace, and the Kenneth Cole 925 technology high heels.

I have heard that Jimmy Choo's are very comfortable compared to CL and other brands, I personally do not own a pair as my feet are in between 2 sizes I would be a 39 and 3.4 which they don't make a 40 is too big and a 39.5 is too small :sad: I know Oprah swears by hers though and I know she will go all day wearing them. Hope that helps