Jimmy Choo Jimmy choo VS Louboutin

Neem

O.G.
Sep 9, 2007
Hello,

I am putting this in the Jimmy Choo section because I wanted the opinion of Jimmy Choo heels owners. I own a couple of JC heels and they are the most comfortable heel I've worn and I love them so much.

Now, I've wanted to buy a simple platform heel and JC doesn't seem to have any simple ones at the moment unless I order a custom shoe. It's about 1000 dollars for that, and I noticed Louboutin has what I am looking for but for a little less money.

I wanted to ask you all JC heel lovers if it is worth it to pick a Louboutin or if I should just stick to JC? I heard Louboutins aren't that comfortable (the creator himself said his shoes are more for the look and not comfort).

These were the two louboutins I was looking at:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/christian-louboutin-bianca-platform-pump/3906579

http://www.barneys.com/product/christian-louboutin-new-very-prive-pumps-503642595.html

I have the Bianca 120mm (lower heel), and they are extremely comfortable! My other Loubs are torture chambers after a few hours of wear. I can't really compare the comfort though...most of my Loubs are styles that squeeze the toes, whereas I only have open-toed Choos.

I have plenty of Loubies and honestly except for my very simple pump, they hurt. I just purchased a pair of JC Romy pumps and they are wonderful (100). The toe box is wider and the heel height is not crazy.

I also have a lot of JC sandals which I love as well. Now, you have to decide between look and function. I love love love my CL pumps for the looks and wow factor.

Why didn't JC think of painting the sole???

Hey there....you might have more luck if you asked to have this thread moved to the Shoe subforum. I own a lot of JCs and just one pair of CL. I think JC is far more comfortable. If JC doesn't have the style you want now, I would suggest checking out some other designers. CL has a love red sole, but I dunno...not very comfy.

If you go into the store where they sell a mix of higher end designers, the sales associate may be able to help and give advice. I have a pair of Prada open toe platforms that are comfortable and also find Valentino shoes very comfortable as well. Some of the louboutin aren't too bad but it depends on the style, the heel height/thickness and shape of your foot/arch so what works fab on one person may be awful on another. Again, if you can go to Neiman Marcus or higher end department store, try on a few different styles from various designers and see what works best for you and may have more options, etc

I am not sure if you made your decision? I own both, I have one pair of louboutins that are really comfy and then another that are not at all! I own about 10 pairs of JC hands down they are the best.

Reactions: MahaM
I am not sure if you made your decision? I own both, I have one pair of louboutins that are really comfy and then another that are not at all! I own about 10 pairs of JC hands down they are the best.

I do not own JC heels, but I have a lot of JC flats and 1 inch height shoes. I also have some Louboutin flats. I have found that I need to go up a whole size in the Louboutins. My foot is narrow-ish, and have found the Choo shoes a lot more comfortable.

I do not own JC heels, but I have a lot of JC flats and 1 inch height shoes. I also have some Louboutin flats. I have found that I need to go up a whole size in the Louboutins. My foot is narrow-ish, and have found the Choo shoes a lot more comfortable.

I have never tried flats. The only pair of flats I have are ferragamo and it has taken a while for me to break those in! I find louboutins fit me true to size, I have to size up in Manolo’s. Weird how they all got everyone different!