Jimmy Choo Tulita opinions

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I never really loved Jimmy Choo tulita bags but suddenly not sure but I fell in love with a basic black one.. should I? Is the look over? I really do not need it but that has never stopped me before..
    Advice please..
    Thanks in advance..

2. I have a collection of Jimmy Choo--stayed away until I purchased my first tulita, then I was hooked. The quality is great, and they have lots of inside pockets. They have a lot of 'class'......I get more compliments on my Jimmy Choo bags than any of the others I have, which include Dior, LV, Prada, Tods, Gucci, etc...........go for it, you'll love it!!

3. I have a dark green Tulita and still get lots of compliments on it. It's a great bag.

4. I own a jimmy choo, not a tulita though.I'm not sure what that style is named,i absolutely love it.Very elegant and subtle.
    I wasn't a fan of jimmy choo,but i fell in love with this one :love:

5. Go for it! I think the buckles are both trendy and classic. I am waiting for a great one on eBay!

6. Photos?

7. My first Jimmy Choo was a baby pink Tulita and after that I snatched up a Black and Navy Ramona, Ivory/Bone Theola Ross, and then a Black Theola Rianne.

I was thinking of putting up a pictorial on authentic vs. fake Ramonas since I see a LOT of fakes on eBay at the moment but wonder if there is even a need? No one talks about Jimmy Choo on this board so I'll probably be wasting my time doing it for the 4 people who like Jimmy Choo. LOL

8. ^^^I love Jimmy Choo bags, but they are too new to the market for me to justify the over $1500 price tags they have. Maybe after they've got another 5 years on the market, I'll rethink that. :shrugs:

I DO love the styling of their bags though.

9. Def. go for it!! I think Tulita is one of the greatest bags ever :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice