Jimmy Choo Sizing Q's

wannabelyn

*woot*
O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
there's this pair of jimmy choo sandals on bergdorf that are my size 8.5B

BGX7398_mn.jpg

the thing is, it says there it runs small, which i find true with designer items.

but today i went to my local dept store, we're a season slower so i tried on a 39 and they were a little too loose. the 38 was only a little too tight. they don't carry half sizes.

so i mean...they are supposed to run smaller but the 39 was slipping a little on my right foot.

i'm an 8.5 on my right but my left is more of an 8 that's why i always buy 8.5.

in MJ i'm 39, miu miu 8.5, gucci 8.5, LV 39...

what do u think about the jimmy choo sizings??? because i don't want to buy something that won't fit since i can't try it on and returning it would be VERY DIFFICULT...

help me!!! thanks ladies!

I always go to the half size in JC. I typically need to order the half size directly from the JC boutique (40.5...very seldom carried by department stores...).

I think it depends on what kind of shoes they are. For the sandals you posted, maybe a half size smaller. In terms of length, they are try to size. I wear 36 -36.5, but with JC Sandals, because of my skinny toes, 36 fits well but 35.5 is better from preventing sliding to the front. If you have normal toes/feet (not skinny like mine), then stick to your size.

KK said:
I think it depends on what kind of shoes they are. For the sandals you posted, maybe a half size smaller. In terms of length, they are try to size. I wear 36 -36.5, but with JC Sandals, because of my skinny toes, 36 fits well but 35.5 is better from preventing sliding to the front. If you have normal toes/feet (not skinny like mine), then stick to your size.

Agreed. I have Jimmy Choo slingbacks that are 5.5 and I usually wear 6.

But slingbacks are fairly flexible, you can get away with half a size smaller.

I always have to go a half size up...I'm an 8.5 and always wear a 9
in Jimmy Choo...I hate trying to keep all the sizes in my head for each designer!:shame:

My rule of thumb with JC is I range from 38 (boot) 38.5 (slingback) to 39 (closed toe) and can never tell properly what size I will be unless I try them on.