Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Riki in Dijon

chamyel

Jun 4, 2007
Hi everyone! I know I'm really late, but I finally have the means to possibly buy this bag (hopefully on sale!) but now it's no where to be found!!! Anybody have any ideas of how to get one or where it may be? Or maybe someone who owns it is sick of it and wants to sell it to me? :shame: Let me know if anyone has any ideas!!! Thank you!

Hi everyone! I know I'm really late, but I finally have the means to possibly buy this bag (hopefully on sale!) but now it's no where to be found!!! Anybody have any ideas of how to get one or where it may be? Or maybe someone who owns it is sick of it and wants to sell it to me? :shame: Let me know if anyone has any ideas!!! Thank you!

You might try emailing Jimmy Choo CS at [email protected] and ask them to try and locate one for you. I have only seen it once at JC online back in August 07. :yes:

Here is a picture posted by Cosmopolitan...to refresh your memories: http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=141504&d=1173221783

I think it sold out pretty quickly during the last sale (the Riki does look good in that color!). Your best bet would be to contact JC CS as Jburgh suggested, they may have one floating around somewhere!

But if it's yellow you want, the Ring just came out in yellow for Cruise 2007/2008...it's available online, you might want to check it out!

Good luck finding your bag though....I hope you're successful! :tup: