Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Ramona

Karla

O.G.
Dec 26, 2005
Wow, Has anyone seen this purse? I just saw it in People magazone and it is gorgeous! I love the blue color - I think they showed a picture of Jessica Alba with that one.

Karla, that's exactly the question on my mind! I got the navy Ramona off of saks.com on Sunday, and am still waiting for them to ship it to me. I'll post pics once it gets here.

i think the Ramona is the one Jess has got.

Karla said:
Wow, Has anyone seen this purse? I just saw it in People magazone and it is gorgeous! I love the blue color - I think they showed a picture of Jessica Alba with that one.

Attachments

• jessica.jpeg
    jessica.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 371
I bought the Ramona from Saks.com and already sent it back. It was a gorgeous bag but the navy color was darker than I expected (almost black) and the buttery soft leather was prone to marks/scratching. It was really soft and squishy and oh so tempting, but I knew I wouldn't be happy with the bag when it got all marked up. Great looking bag though...

I agree with Valerieb. I have the black ramona on hold at Saks to pick up today but it is just way to soft, so on that note I think I'm going to not purchase. What a shame, when you look at the picture it is such a great looking bag. Also, I think it looks more fallish than spring -summer. Can see that bag with a turtle neck and jeans.